Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

JDM Outlander parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Default JDM Outlander parts

Hi guys I'm finding it hard to get information for my outlander

It's a 2005 Outlander G
Japaneese import.

It has the Rockford Nav/MMCS mp3/wma/dvd and factiry auto reverse camera system wich I would like to know if I can get iPhone/iPod interface to it?
Is the hard drive upgradable to a larger?
How do you erase the music stored in the music server?one by one or all
What do I need to do to be able to watch DVDs in motion?
What is the 3.5mm jack under the faceplate for?when a jack plug is inserted the open close function don't work.
Name:  acdec927.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  92.5 KB
Name:  9469652e.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  141.0 KB
Name:  37bc4cce.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  105.7 KB
And what is these 3items ??
Name:  e424243c.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  109.2 KB
Name:  d36b7c56.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  55.7 KB

The next parts are these 3 plugs of wich 2 are not used
Name:  c5f1cf7d.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  87.9 KB
With these abbreviations on the plastic cover
Name:  623fb52f.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  95.8 KB
If rear fogs then I have the logo on my speedo cluster too and the rear light covers

And the speedo cluster, is there anyone who knows who or where I can get custom made up? I want to change the red for a new color and possibly one that has mph and kph
Name:  04c8d5ed.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  77.0 KB

And lastly what else is contained within this pc board for the hazard light switch?
Name:  d89fe0f0.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  81.8 KB

Our power inverter is for 100w or 100v in NZ we work with 240v can I simply change my inverter or not?

I really appreciate all the help I can get
Thanx guys

Last edited by Gen-8; 07-07-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:05 AM

Bump?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 AM

BUMP????? is there anyone here that cn help or not? really wold like some help as im a newbie in the outlander scene

Old 07-10-2012, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Gen-8
BUMP????? is there anyone here that cn help or not? really wold like some help as im a newbie in the outlander scene
Hey, you're way beyond my knowledge. I've seen links to this Wiki before though and there are a few members here that play with wiring and switches. I'm sure once you figure some things out they'd appreciate you updating the wiki.
Outlander - Mitsubishi Wiki

This post might help with DVD in motion - I don't have any of those toys so haven't played with them.
https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mi...et-navi-42398/

Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Hazard light switch board also carries security alarm and passenger airbag and seatbelt status LEDs.

HL/P is manual headlight adjuster, ASC stands for Active Stability Control, P is for parking assist system (backup sensors).
Which one is connected on your vehicle?

TV kit is quite self-obvious.

What's written under the joystick in the right low corner for MMCS?
As far as I know it is impossible to have iPod connected to the 1st gen of MMCS.

As for the custom speedo face I've seen some DIY instructions, can search again if you like.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Old 07-10-2012, 02:36 PM

Aww thanx guys I appreciate the reply and sorry if I seem harsh. Once iv played a bit I GUARANTEE I'll be one that will be supplying a lot of knowledge regarding the outlander but as all you gens we need to crawl before we can walk, and with your knowledge for me to soak in I will be able to help update some wiki and info for people

I only have asx plugged in, I have hid lights so I presume iv got auto leveling
Alarm? Do we actually have an active alarm?my insurance co said I need to install one

As for that little shell shaped item what is that? I can press it and a green light lights up and then the screen on macs highlights tracks etc

Old 07-10-2012, 08:20 PM

Ok Here is what I know (or think I know anyhow).
Is the hard drive upgradable to a larger? Yes. There are threads on other sites detailing how to do this. I never paid much attention as I have no plans to do it.

How do you erase the music stored in the music server?one by one or all. All the stored tracks can be erased at once. The option after the group setting. There is a ^ which brins you to a menu where you can erase some or all stored music.

What do I need to do to be able to watch DVDs in motion? Depends on your version, again there are several threads on various sites detailing this. I am unsure if linking to other sites is allowed.
What is the 3.5mm jack under the faceplate for?when a jack plug is inserted the open close function don't work. This is for the updating of the nav data. There is a fob that plugs in "linking" the nav to the update so it can only be used once.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 PM

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...r/d36b7c56.jpg
I believe this is the antenna for the nav system.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:30 PM

I mean the 4th picture down with the two items ontop of the unit, there's a small oval type device what is that?

Quick Reply: JDM Outlander parts