Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

JDM Outlander parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 08:31 PM

Sorry no idea what that is. Aftermarket gps antenna??? It kinda looks aftermarket but that is really no help at all.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 AM

It has a plug that plugs into a socket on the head unit and it's a button on it that lights up on it

Old 07-12-2012, 08:15 PM

oh you did say it was imported from japan didn't you. Hmmmm that would probably make it some sort of japan only oem part.. You might be able to find some oem Japanese catalogs for you year outlander online. Or you might e-mail the guys at japanparts.com with a pic of the part they may be able to at least tell you what it is. Maybe. They have all kinds of stuff for outlanders in japan that never see any other market. Their own child seats, luggage, mirrors, body kits, nav units etc. It is quite depressing to go through one of those and then compare it to what you can get in Canada.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:22 AM

Aww really man? Well if it helps iv been supplying the legnum galant industry for over 6 years with rarities etc and I am here should anyone want anything JDM related as I have resources avail with stock..
Iv got 5 companies at present that can supply me outlander related parts at anytime if you guys want anything JDM related

Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 PM

Can you post up a catalog or link to what you have available. The prices for us to order from JPN is just stupid here in North America. I'm not paying $1,000 for side skirts...

Old 07-13-2012, 03:00 PM

Yea mate I am still waiting for my site to launch, but if mods have no issue or if I need to become a vendor I'd like to be legal first rather than fat a bad name lol

Old 07-13-2012, 07:46 PM

Love to see what you have available. My wife just upgraded her 2007 outlander to a 2012 and I have a 2010 Ralliart Sportback. On her old outlander we had the European Interior Window screens (I forget the oem name for them) as well as the European side door guards (not the black trianular ones but the colour coded flatish ones). We are always looking for stuff to make our rides unique. Good Luck with your site.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:13 PM

Thanx guys I will get it completed soon I hope, as for that little bean thingy I was talking about seems its a screen lock device of some sort as we went away for the weekend and while driving I noticed how the screen greyd out and so I touched screen and nothing happened to the music but a grey banner appears on bottom saying som Asian gibberish so I assume it's merly a screen locker when on.

Another thing , does your outlanders talk to you guys? Mine does, once again it's Asian but I hope etacs can program it to English or something.

Further more. Are there any outties that have the inner taillights with LEDs or is it only the outers?

Old 07-14-2012, 08:16 PM

As far as I know it is only the outer section that has lights. I saw on a site (maybe russian) where someone rewired leds into the interior lights. Looked nice.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:34 AM

Ok guys, I have sourced the leather hoods and the leather glovebox covers too
There's a few available as well as the MMCS RSE units,iv got a 9" comming for wife's car
I can load pictures if required but otherwise catalogues will show what I'm talking about

Quick Reply: JDM Outlander parts