Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Juddering with 65 plate diesel Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 06:38 PM
Default Juddering with 65 plate diesel Outlander

Hi, hoping someone can shed some light on issues with my 65 plate Outlander (diesel).
About 3mths ago we noticed it was juddering and thought maybe we had a bad batch of fuel (crazy fuel price time). It was very intermittent at that time.
Fast forward 2 wks ago and I had to drive 60 miles on the motorway. It's probably worth me mentioning here that I wfh, so it hasn't seen much mileage and has only 40,000 on the clock.
After about 30mins doing about 80mph it began the juddering, with me having to change from 6th to 5th for the journey. I ended up on a cobblestone street and my dash lit up with ASC warning, ABS off and engine warning light. It also entered limp mode. I reached my destination so left it alone and when I returned all faults had cleared but the journey home was filled with more juddering.
We called into the garage and the fault codes were logged. I'm still waiting for anything to be diagnosed.
Today I went on local errands but the rain was bad. It didn't take long for the juddering to begin and when I took my seat belt off and the "fasten seat belt" light pinged, it again lit up my dash with the same errors as before. Again, it has all cleared but the juddering was bad.

Can anyone shed any light on what it may be?
​​​​​
​​​​