Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Keepn Mits alive

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Default RE: Keepn Mits alive

i know right.
oh well, at least I'm quick on the draw...LOL.

ya know the funny part,
half those guys dont even drive EVO's
oh well, I better watch it, they may migrate over here and jump me again...LOL

Old 03-21-2007, 11:40 AM

hmm well as it is all in the same forum i think people are gonna see this too...you are half-retarded. you drive an outlander and talk **** on evos and lambos wow i salute you.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:50 AM

Now now, he already caught sh*t once, lol... The new lancer looks like the offspring of a Mazda 6 and a Subaru WRX... not that thats bad or anything... just puttin that out there...

Old 03-21-2007, 07:36 PM

LMAO I guess they feel like big guys just being on the evo forum. Im sure they all have accounts on supra forums, corvette forums and sti forums. Whats an evo owner going to make fun of us about? I have the indash navigation set up. What evo comes with that stock? I have HID lights and leather heated seats, yea you can buy that in an evo but thats $10,000 more than the outie.

In my opinion they are over priced. Buy a 2g eclipse gsx for about $6,000. That leaves you about $25,000 left over to buy parts. I would like to see a GSX with $25,000 in parts race a stock evo.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:11 PM

well, I would rather be half retarded than a stupid ****in emo son of a bitch.
Dude I didnt bag on you, I expressed my opinion, you choose to take it personal, Dont bother me any at all.
I could care less if you forgot to take your zoloft or not. Dont get on here and bash somebody for the way they feel. Thats some kiddie **** right there.

Then again, what could I expect from someone that has nothing better to do then sit at home in their parents basement and type on their little puter all day.
Have your feelings, I got mine. I dont bash you for liking the gigantic turd that is the EVO.
Oh, and I wouldnt go to far in saying to much **** about the outlander. since it rolls on the same chassis as the new EVO X will.

And another thing. Unless you cant ****ing read, which is pretty apparent to me. I never bashed the EVO, or anyone that drives them. I stated my own opinion, and what relavant information I could find that supported my opinion, I didnt say there was anything wrong with you liking that overpriced rental car. so dont hate on me.
Calm down, go upstairs, take your zoloft, If your out, let me know, I'll call up a buddy of mine whos a doctor and I'll get you some good **** bro, I promise.

I dont know what your ****ing deal is anyway. See I learned years ago, that when it comes to cars, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION OF WHATS BEST. Just becuase yours is diffrent doesnt mean theirs is wrong, most likely it means your an *******. But we wont bother going there right now.
No, I dont like to roll in rental cars with turbos. Sorry thats me. I also dont like the way overpriced slow pos lamborghini. ANY OF EM. thats me, I know I am an arrogant bastard. So what.
The bottom line is, I can buy and sell you ten times. You, and your ****ty outlook on life doesnt mean a damn thing to me.

Oh, and before you go yapping about how your some internet milliionaire. Put your money where your mouth is, and post some bank account slips on here and then we can talk about who is the bigger dumb-*** and who is most likely in the better position to either promote, or dissapprove of high end exotic cars. Me, I have been to all three levels of the Skip Barber racing school, been to the three day, and week long Panoz racing school, and have the reciepts, and certificates to prove it.

Tell you what, you tell me how many times you have been behind the wheel of a ferrari or Lamborghini, and I'll show you pictures of me. Dont run your ****ing mouth, I dont run mine until the time calls for it, And you can better believe that if I have to open my mouth to tell some *** just exactly how far down the food-chain he is, I can damn well back it up. Put up or shut up.

Now where the **** you at. BRO

Old 03-21-2007, 10:13 PM

oh, and Dusty, thats a helluva observation.
Me, i think your right.
lol. how funny is that, mitsu hung up STi pics, and Mazda6 pics... LOL. I can see the engineers now.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Name:  owned11.gif
Views: 20
Size:  906 Bytes

And TN = Name:  hick.gif
Views: 16
Size:  500 Bytes

Old 03-21-2007, 10:24 PM

lol. now thats the funniest smiley I have ever seen.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

well, I would rather be half retarded than a stupid ****in emo son of a bitch.
Dude I didnt bag on you, I expressed my opinion, you choose to take it personal, Dont bother me any at all.
I could care less if you forgot to take your zoloft or not. Dont get on here and bash somebody for the way they feel. Thats some kiddie **** right there.

Then again, what could I expect from someone that has nothing better to do then sit at home in their parents basement and type on their little puter all day.
Have your feelings, I got mine. I dont bash you for liking the gigantic turd that is the EVO.
Oh, and I wouldnt go to far in saying to much **** about the outlander. since it rolls on the same chassis as the new EVO X will.

And another thing. Unless you cant ****ing read, which is pretty apparent to me. I never bashed the EVO, or anyone that drives them. I stated my own opinion, and what relavant information I could find that supported my opinion, I didnt say there was anything wrong with you liking that overpriced rental car. so dont hate on me.
Calm down, go upstairs, take your zoloft, If your out, let me know, I'll call up a buddy of mine whos a doctor and I'll get you some good **** bro, I promise.

I dont know what your ****ing deal is anyway. See I learned years ago, that when it comes to cars, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION OF WHATS BEST. Just becuase yours is diffrent doesnt mean theirs is wrong, most likely it means your an *******. But we wont bother going there right now.
No, I dont like to roll in rental cars with turbos. Sorry thats me. I also dont like the way overpriced slow pos lamborghini. ANY OF EM. thats me, I know I am an arrogant bastard. So what.
The bottom line is, I can buy and sell you ten times. You, and your ****ty outlook on life doesnt mean a damn thing to me.

Oh, and before you go yapping about how your some internet milliionaire. Put your money where your mouth is, and post some bank account slips on here and then we can talk about who is the bigger dumb-*** and who is most likely in the better position to either promote, or dissapprove of high end exotic cars. Me, I have been to all three levels of the Skip Barber racing school, been to the three day, and week long Panoz racing school, and have the reciepts, and certificates to prove it.

Tell you what, you tell me how many times you have been behind the wheel of a ferrari or Lamborghini, and I'll show you pictures of me. Dont run your ****ing mouth, I dont run mine until the time calls for it, And you can better believe that if I have to open my mouth to tell some *** just exactly how far down the food-chain he is, I can damn well back it up. Put up or shut up.

Me, I just moved into my 249,000 dollar house, paid cash. Dont believe me, I'll give you directions. and an address. You man enough to post yours.
1005 Weiss Road, Cottontown Tennessee, 37048. Directions from Nashville, Take I65 north to exit 108, its the crossplains, gallatin ext. Go right of the interstate, follow that down 1/4 of a mile, turn left on HWY 31W. follow that down 1.6 miles, hang a left on clearview road. Run down that 1 mile, on the left you'll see a row of new houses, turn into that subdivision, (Clearview Farms) go to the first house on the left, pull in the Drive-way, and I'll be waiting, You may want to call before you get here, So I know your comming, I tend to answer my door with my Taurus Millenium Pro PT140. So, call first, Cell number 615-207-7671

Now where the **** you at. BRO
this is what is so repulsive about you...you will never end somethen yet i am the kiddie one....you bashed me and even some of the moderators before we ever bashed you....you would get banned on most forums for sayen what you said about emonz....you call me kiddie when this whole post you just made is personal attacks against me...i never insulted you besides calling you half retareded one...you call me emo and you dont even know me? you are a tool. you know very little about the automotive industry besides your own opinion. yes you can have your own opinion but you are stupid for bashing the evo on a ****ing mitsubishi forum....what do you expect?

Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 AM

and then you go on to talk about who has more money? you are a joke...this has nothing to do with income...thats why millionairs wreck their pressious ferraris becouse money doesnt make you smart...so you have a nice house and drive an suv? that makes you eligable to talk **** on lambos? you couldnt afford one if you tried bud.....this has nothing to do with income...why the **** do you change the subject constantly? becouse youve been "owned" by a dozen members and are still tryen to put up a fight.

Quick Reply: Keepn Mits alive