Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

LED light (audi style) for outlander :) DONE , Now how to i pass a wired inside ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Default LED light (audi style) for outlander :) DONE , Now how to i pass a wired inside ?

I install this today,
a LED strip for the outlander
now it look like that

EDIT :
There you go
all you need is search on ebay for : LED side emitting
its like a strip of LED that send light at the front, it cover of waterproof Silicon i think, lol, and you just put it on the crack under your light. I install it by removing juste a little bit, not completely the front bumper.

So Far i plug it on the full pump fuse, as its the only one i figure when i turn the key at the second click, will turn the light on. If somebody know how to install wired inside or for the first click to put the light on, let me know
( sorry im french and my english writing is no good, lol )

My Car : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877985/1

Last edited by armymen; 08-27-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 PM

I honestly can't answer any of those questions, but that looks sick as hell dude where did you get the led strip at? and i thought opening your headlights messed them up? im not to knowledgeable on electronics. but that looks amazing

Old 08-25-2010, 01:05 AM

You can tap it on the Parking Light instead.
Heres a pic of mine. Notice, i also changed my front Parking Light bulbs with white LED bulbs to match. Next is HIDs which is on order. Cant wait...
If you need help let me know.

Attached Thumbnails LED light (audi style) for outlander :) DONE , Now how to i pass a wired inside ?-whiteoutled.jpg  
Old 08-25-2010, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by KaiserEclipse
I honestly can't answer any of those questions, but that looks sick as hell dude where did you get the led strip at? and i thought opening your headlights messed them up? im not to knowledgeable on electronics. but that looks amazing
Hi
Its actualy very cheap its like 8$ on ebay. Its only a led stip with silicone over top and a 3M sticker. They also send light at the front only. I just unclip my front bumber a bit, that was the easy part for the instalation. Then you just stick them under your light. Et vouala

Good idear for changing the Light for the parking ligh. Is that easy to do? Do you see as bring at night ?
I think I will plug it on the radio one so as soon as I turn the key, power go at the light. Because if I put them on the parking light I cannot have only the led.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:42 AM

Looks good. Can you post pictures how it looks from the direct front in the dark?

Old 08-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Hi
I actualy take some pictue but because the light are on in the kodak it blind the car when I take a picture but tonight when I go home I will try to connect into an other fuse so it will be on when I turn the key on. I will probably go for the radio as it give power when I turn the key on and send picture after.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:15 PM

awesome look. can you guys (armymen and White Out 2010) post photos with the LEDs off? wanna see if it doesn't ruin the looks. also, if you run the LEDs during the day, is it noticeable, like on the audi? maybe post some day photos as well.

much appreciated.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:57 PM

Yes I will also take picture with no light one. You don't see them a lots as they are hidden in the crack under the light. And during the day you see them too. So when I go home tonight I will take

Pic car with led off
Pic of car with led only on day
Pic of car with led only at night

I will modify my first post and add the picture on it. Will be easyer too see all the picture together. That if I can figure out with fuse to put it on lol.

Old 08-25-2010, 04:03 PM

I add more picture, i will add more tonight when dark LED only.

At day light its not as bring as a real audi, as the light are way smaller.
But look better in real life then on the picture.

I still did not found the good fuse for it, right now its plug on the full pump, but i need to put the second click, so its not what i still look for.
Im thinking about pluging it into the Amp fuse as i know on the first click of the key it should be on. But its a 30A fuse, i dont know elecricity too much, so i dont know if thats bad :P

Old 08-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

Look great! Thanks for sharing the info.

Quick Reply: LED light (audi style) for outlander :) DONE , Now how to i pass a wired inside ?