Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Mudguards available

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 08:06 PM
Default Mudguards available

I'm aware of theOEM mudguards, but I've seen some other ones that if I remeber correctly were red, and they may have RALLIART printed on them ( not sure). I have not been able to come across this picture ever again, even less find out who sales them. I'm at my work comp so my searching is verry limited. I liked the ones I saw because it gave the outlander this rally look, not only that but those mud splashes on the side panels are getting anoying. So if anyone has any idea or have seen other mudguards besides the dull looking OEM ones, please let me know. This may have been a Ralliart japan website product, but like I said I'm at work andthat site wont come up for some reason.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Default RE: Mudguards available

Click here and then click on "Exterior" - there are four different mudflaps near the bottom including the Ralliart versions.

Old 05-21-2007, 09:43 PM

Thanks a lot rdenis, but I dont see any that say ralliart on them, theres four, two are red with outlander written on them and the other two are black. These look pretty good, although I had something like this in mind: http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._1948_92115727
These are for the evo, they would look preety hot on an outlander if they fit.

Old 05-21-2007, 09:59 PM

ORIGINAL: OTO27

I'm aware of theOEM mudguards, but I've seen some other ones that if I remeber correctly were red, and they may have RALLIART printed on them ( not sure). I have not been able to come across this picture ever again, even less find out who sales them. This may have been a Ralliart japan website product, but like I said I'm at work andthat site wont come up for some reason.

Thanks in advance
AFAIK, Ralliart doesn't sell mudguards for the 2nd gen Outlander. So those might be your OEM mud flaps for off-road use.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:11 PM

I have put together a small picture tutorial for the installation of the OEM mudguards (part# MZ380379EX) HERE. Bought it from the dealer, but did the install myself. I thought of getting the off-road mudflaps too, but since there is no way I can get them without being robbed big time by ridiculously high price plus shipping and duties, I decided to go with the "tame" city mud guards. Besides my main purpose is to prevent gravel from scratching my paintwork, and avoiding tar splatter during highway construction this summer, so the OEM ones do the job pretty well.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:51 PM

Yeah they don't actually say Ralliart but they are red. Pretty expensive though at about $240.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:05 AM

I dont think I will be getting any of those for that much money. I would pay $100 for a good set, thats about it. Anything over that its just insane for 4 pieces of plastic and some mounting hardware. Hopefully the US aftermarket will pick up soon andmake some neat stuff for our cars with competitive pricing.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:24 AM

I believe these are what you are refering to.

Name:  Ralliartflaps.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  32.0 KB Name:  Ralliartflaps1.jpg
Views: 1991
Size:  34.1 KB

Old 05-22-2007, 02:12 AM

Is there a Part # listed for the mud flaps? I didn't see mud flaps listed on the Ralliart Parts Catalog for the Outlander. It could well be the same red mudflaps but labeled "Ralliart", but is not actually an original Ralliart product. Not unless we verify it with a proper Part #.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:39 AM

Yes Z, thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Quick Reply: Mudguards available