Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

new mods?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Default new mods?

I have been talking to a company that has notified me that a few certain things from different cars will fit our cars. But these need to be tried out and tested before we give the go ahead on and let you spend your precious money. First, there is a piggy back ecu that has a really good chance of just plugging into our harness and letting you adjust fuel patterns and timing curves and other variables that a piggy ecu allow you to do. Then there is brakes, there is a really good chance that the hi po slotted brakes from a ralliart and brake pad and caliper will swap right over and of course have an increase in breaking performance. Of course we know that the short ram intake will swap over with no problem. He also said that he has a strut tower brace that could swap over as well. Then there is suspension, they have springs that are almost gaurunteed to work but we havent tried them on to see if they will fit. And finally what my heart has been craving for, is a carbon fiber hood for the outlander. right now with a group buy of 25 people these hoods would cost $750 but with more people the price would of coures go down. Im looking for either a turbo vent or a cowl induction hood. but i need to know that i have the support of this community and have willing buyers once these products are released. I will be traveling to california this summer as a ginea pig to try them out and post responses for them. But please i need support or an aftermarket like this will never come through. If you are in for the hood post yes, for any other part post yes and describe what part.

Old 05-25-2005, 03:08 AM
Default RE: new mods?

I'm game for performance, handling and brake mods. Not very interested in appearance mods. Don't have a garage or even proper tools out here so I'll be partial to things that are quick bolt-ons.

Old 05-25-2005, 01:39 PM
JMC

The hood sounds interesting....I'd love to see one.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:47 AM

hey dude, am' inn for the hood.....somehow, my home made air intake needs to cool down.