Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

looking for a new engine, and other mods. help!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Default looking for a new engine, and other mods. help!!

Alrigth i got a couple questions bout this. Im more new to cars Ive been into bike here lately until i feel in love with my new 3000gt sl. Its got 100,000 miles on it as of right now so not horrible. but if i have this car for a while i want to replace the engine with a brand new one. I am a new driver so that is why i am saying if i have it long as in either wrecking it or something bad happeneing. But if i do have it for a while i was a new engine to where i can load the ting up on power and the engine can take it.

Now my questions are are there any VR-4 engines (so it comes with turbos and what not) i can buy that will fit in mine ( like i was saying im newer to this type of stuff when it comes to cars so i dont know a big difference in the VR-4 version other then the TT it comes with).

My 2nd questions is does anyone know any site where i can find a good engine at for future reference?

My last question is right now im more into interior and exterior mods to make it look really cool but stil be speed fucntional like a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber body kit, etc.... to make it lighter and lok better at the same time.

If anyone knows where i can find this stuff at please let me kno. My car is a 1996 3000gt. Its mods are a intake, a short shifter, and rims and tires.