Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

the new outlander

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Default the new outlander

I've beendoing some research on the internet and stumbled upon the new 2007 Outlander. I have never owned a Mitsubishi, but was mesmerized by this vehicle. Its everything ive been looking for at a great price.I live in Canada, so the Outlander isn't in dealers yet (talked to my dealer, I can expect mid January). Anyway, I called the dealer today and I am awaiting some information via email. Im looking at an 07 Outlander XLS 4x4 with navigation, HID lights, leather/heated seats and sunroof in black with creme leather. What do you guys think? Im new to this site and havent had much time to look though all the posts. Do you guys (who already have the outlander...lucky!) like it? Any complaints? How much did you guys end up paying?

Thanks alot.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Default RE: the new outlander

Um..I paid invoice.. pretty much..

um.. complaints.. vanity lights.. even though minor.. u kind of get used to them.. also, the auto climate control isn't perfect... when using FM.. in my G35 when u press UP or DOWN it changes your normal preset station.. in this car it SEEKS.. kinda whack.. um the "MP3 Player" jack is really a a/v setup in the back of the center console.. and you ALWAYS have to hit the CD button when you get in the car to enable it.. kinda whack.. but you get used to it...

I put 500lbs of peepo in my back seat and my suspension dropped 2 - 3 inches.. scary.. considering there was nothing in my trunk..
mileage is avg.. I seem to get better with 93 gasoline.. 26 for highway isn't all that true.. i would say about 20-22.

little noisy when hitting rough terrain.. you can hear it.. I've been riding a friends FX35 for a few months.. the ride is quiet and smoother.. but thats what happens for about 10k more

handling is nice.. ppaddle shifting is fun.. the adjustable rear seats are nice.. child seats are CHILD seats.. its good for its price.. that options are nice.. and the sound system is good for what you pay. Its worth it if you pay invoice or less...

Old 12-30-2006, 07:15 PM

best small SUV on the market, bar none.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:21 AM
JMC

ORIGINAL: Manybrews

No doubt.........I can't see anything that's even close.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Manybrews

i personally dont look at it as a small SUV. I know that in reality - dimensions wise, it is, however it offers so much more than my mid-sized Jimmy.Anyways, Outies arnt in dealers in Ontario, Canada till mid-Jan to early-Feb. Can't wait, plan on pre-ordering 07 outie xls 4wd with sun and sound and luxury package. should i go with navi?

thanks alot for your help everyone

Old 01-02-2007, 06:43 PM
JMC

Navi? Um...if you can then yes.

Old 01-02-2007, 07:03 PM

yeah.. get the navigation.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:49 AM

now we need to pump up 220 ehh??? give me a month here,let see what kinda' monster this 3.0 mivec has...