Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

New owner saying HI

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 05:33 AM

Yes... First home from the mechanics then I unloaded the all seasons and had to go shopping and still nothing...

I'll check again when I get up...

Old 01-11-2014, 10:17 AM

Took it in for an oil change this am.. Still no warning...

The tpms light comes on at start then goes off like all the other lights and I don't get a warning on the info display thing.

Old 01-11-2014, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Guyfromhe
Took it in for an oil change this am.. Still no warning...

The tpms light comes on at start then goes off like all the other lights and I don't get a warning on the info display thing.
It took about 3 days or about 50mi before I started getting the TPMS service error. Winter tires make a huge difference and is a worthwhile investment for everyone particularly the people who are afraid of driving in the snow/ice. I am huge advocate among friends and colleagues for winter tires.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:29 PM

I know the benefits... I had xice2s on my Mazda and it was awesome sauce. These aren't as nice but kill the all seasons on ice and snow... I don't think I would have got stuck so much had I got these earlier.

I guess I have the error to look forward to in a few days or weeks if it's mileage based since I don't drive a lot. I think I'll just live it the error rath r than buying more sensors.. Tpms isn't that important to me, I can check the pressure manually.

I am also a pusher of them... Most other suv people I know say winter tires aren't needed, I disagree..

Once the weather gets awful again I can really test these.

Thanks.

Last edited by Guyfromhe; 01-11-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:44 PM

I know the benefits... I had xice2s on my Mazda and it was awesome sauce. These aren't as nice but kill the all seasons on ice and snow... I don't think I would have got stuck so much had I got these earlier.

I guess I have the error to look forward to in a few days or weeks if it's mileage based since I don't drive a lot. I think I'll just live it the error rath r than buying more sensors.. Tpms isn't that important to me, I can check the pressure manually.

I am also a pusher of them... Most other suv people I know say winter tires aren't needed, I disagree..

Once the weather gets awful again I can really test these.

Thanks.
Honestly feel that SUVs are the ones that can get the most benefit from winter tires.

I lived with it for a month while waiting for my diagbox and just disabled it last week.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:47 PM

I had to scrounge for these tires... If I sell my old ones I might grab that I want to play with etacs

Old 01-13-2014, 09:35 AM

FYI the service TPMS warning finally came up.
That blinky TPMS light is super irritating. And it goes on for like a minute...

I'm going to have to either get the scan tool to turn it off or use the universal scan tool electric tape.

Old 01-13-2014, 07:36 PM

If you're in central PA, I have the Lexia and know now how to not brick your car.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:37 PM

Nowhere near PA.. I just bought a lexia... Hopefully I won't brick my car.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:11 AM

I'm going to have to either get the scan tool to turn it off or use the universal scan tool electric tape.
Masking entire LCD screen? LOL

Quick Reply: New owner saying HI