Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

No AUX option on MMCS Mode

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Default Some pictures of thèse parts ?

Tanks ivanz for these parts references. Do you have some pictures to see how it looks like ?

THX

David-San

Old 10-02-2013, 06:12 AM

I have a paj 07 with navi,rearcam,sub,amp, i need an aux input, but i have search at internet but not find any, i got photo from behind of my mmc and i photo from some cable rear close to my sub. Any idea?

Behind my mmc i can see that its cable there i chould connect the aux-cable, but maybe i can use this cable i see close to my sub?

Attached Thumbnails No AUX option on MMCS Mode-image.jpg  
Old 10-02-2013, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lillejon
I have a paj 07 with navi,rearcam,sub,amp, i need an aux input, but i have search at internet but not find any, i got photo from behind of my mmc and i photo from some cable rear close to my sub. Any idea?

Behind my mmc i can see that its cable there i chould connect the aux-cable, but maybe i can use this cable i see close to my sub?
Picture

Attached Thumbnails No AUX option on MMCS Mode-image.jpg  
Old 03-19-2014, 12:28 AM

Hello,

I am interested in where you got this diagram.
I am trying to find out how to hook up am ipod to the Canadian version of the 2007 MMCS and was hoping someone could help.

Thanks

Originally Posted by jsrd
Hi stef48. I hope help you. This is wiring diagram for AUX inputs:

C-117 conector is for audio/video inputs

D-123 is interface between AUX inputs and MMCS. It's under driver seat

C-07 is the conector with input signal, from auxiliar inputs in backside center console to MMCS

Video IN - End 47 - Blue
Audio R IN - End 48 - Blue/Green
Shielding - End 49 - Blue/Red
Audio L IN - End 64 - Blue/White
Shielding - End 63 - Black/Pink

First, with multitester, check continuity between C-117 and C-07:

Second, look under drive seat by VTR harness. If isn't, then you need to buy it and to install it, or to make the junctions yourself.

Third, If you have the VTR and not wired present in C-07 connector (47-48-49-63-64), then you will need run cables from the C-117 to C-07 to obtain the link for AUX inputs.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Default RES and AUX both available

Hi

In my 08 Outlander (European) With MMCS I used to have the AUX option on the MMCS screen, but then I installed the wiring harness that makes the RES sound play through the MMCS amplifier/speakers, and the AUX button dissapeared from the MMCS display and was replaces by the ReadDisplay button. When I installed the wiring harness for the RES I had to disconnect a previously Attached Connector under the drivers seat, since that was where the RES harness had to Connect. My theory is that this disconnected the AUX Connectors. My question now is this; is it possible for me to have both the RearDisplay and AUX Connections available on the MMCS?

Old 06-30-2014, 08:26 AM

There should be an AUX connector on RES unit itself.

Old 06-30-2014, 05:38 PM

Yes, but when you install the RES cable harness one of its Connectors needs to plug into the Connector that the RES AUX plugs usually Connect to. THis leaves the RES AUX cable "loose" and not Connected to anything.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Default Aux c crosser

HI I would like to know how to connect aux on to the c crosser

Old 07-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Default Photos no-longer available

Hi,
I see the photos are no-longer visible. I am assuming it is because photobucket now charge to host images.
Can anyone please provide the images so I can connect my aux on my outlander?
thank you in advance.
Glynn

Old 08-25-2017, 01:32 PM
Default Rockford fosgate Retrofit

Hello everybody, I have a Citroën c-crosser 2007 with MMCS but no rockford system. I have found an accidented outlander which has the factory RF system without mmcs.
Do you think I can install the RF speakers and amp easyli ?
What harness should I take from the outly to make it work on my c-crosser ?
Will my MMCS work with the amp and speakers or should it be changed.
Are the door speakers connected To the the RF amp ? To know if I need to pull a new cable from the amp on each door.
On the RF web site they say it is a 9 speakers system but or toi des the system design there are only 7 speakers, 2 tweeters, 2 mid bass in the front, 2 coaxials in the rear doors and the subwoofer. Are there 2 other speakers anywhere ?

Thanks for all your answers.

Quick Reply: No AUX option on MMCS Mode