Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Equippe....

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Default Outlander Equippe....

I purchased this car today and on several occasions,when opening the car with the keyless entry,the alarm keeps sounding.
I then have to lock it again and re-open it...then it works fine...

The complete model is Outlander II Diesel Estate 2.0 Di-D Equippe 5dr.

The car locks ok...I know this is just teething problems...but any help would be very much welcomed...

Cheers Gerrymac.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:20 PM

that happened to my Elegance when the salesman was demonstrating it to me , another salesman came along and started the engine whilst the alarm was sounding then switched everything off. It has not happened since. I presume that by doing that he reset the system.? Hope that may help you.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by ronwill
that happened to my Elegance when the salesman was demonstrating it to me , another salesman came along and started the engine whilst the alarm was sounding then switched everything off. It has not happened since. I presume that by doing that he reset the system.? Hope that may help you.
Thanks for the info,ronwill...-I will try that and see if it works...although I have rung the salesman and have it booked in for this coming Monday.....

Cheers