Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 02:12 PM

anyone know where that exhaust can be purchased?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:03 PM

To have that exhaust you'd need to do away with your spare, could you live without it lol... I can...you can buy the tips almost anywhere I reckon? Then just weld them onto a good quality exhaust like a fujitsubo ghiken or something,hks super drager...

Old 07-17-2012, 05:36 PM

okay thanks!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Gen-8
To have that exhaust you'd need to do away with your spare, could you live without it lol... I can...you can buy the tips almost anywhere I reckon? Then just weld them onto a good quality exhaust like a fujitsubo ghiken or something,hks super drager...
You need more then just a rearranged exhaust and tips brotha.... thats a whole different rear fascia.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by tdford
You need more then just a rearranged exhaust and tips brotha.... thats a whole different rear fascia.
Actually it's not a big job, I removed the tyre rack yesterday and took pics, there's tons of room and frankly it's an easy job.. Iv had much harder...
The rear skirt"fascia" is not hard to make, my skills are correct to do that setup, not blowing my own horn but iv made many bumpers, rear diffusers, under trays, etc,so that rear apron will be a walk in the park

Old 07-26-2012, 07:08 AM

I've been on this forum for a little bit now, and Im almost ready to share what my outlander looks like, will post hopefully after the Mitsu Meet Up this weekend!

Edit: Slight draw backs with my Outlander.. will post pics when im good and ready lol.

Last edited by xOutlanderFiendx; 07-27-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:58 PM

Waiting on you to post pics

Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Default Drl l.e.d.

i bought this LEDs from ebay (china) works great and they are bright if they are facing you, once you are on the side not as bright (see pictures) i also got an DRL rellay for LEDS that hooks right on the battery, works only when the engine is on and once the parking lights are on the relay goes off if you hook up the wire to parking lights. I like that but the only problem I have is that when the AC is on the LEDs are going ON and OFF almost every time the AC kicks On and Off. it looks to me that the AC is using a lot of power and the relay shuts off the power for LED just like the engine is off and then kicks them back on.
i noticed when driving during the night the headlights dimms when AC kicks ON and OFF or if the windows are closed and I still try to roll them up.
Anybody notice tha headlights dimm on a 2011 outlander?

thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Outlander Picture Thread!-sam_4293.jpg   Outlander Picture Thread!-sam_4295.jpg   Outlander Picture Thread!-sam_4294.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by ionicaw
i bought this LEDs from ebay (china) works great and they are bright if they are facing you, once you are on the side not as bright (see pictures) i also got an DRL rellay for LEDS that hooks right on the battery, works only when the engine is on and once the parking lights are on the relay goes off if you hook up the wire to parking lights. I like that but the only problem I have is that when the AC is on the LEDs are going ON and OFF almost every time the AC kicks On and Off. it looks to me that the AC is using a lot of power and the relay shuts off the power for LED just like the engine is off and then kicks them back on.
i noticed when driving during the night the headlights dimms when AC kicks ON and OFF or if the windows are closed and I still try to roll them up.
Anybody notice tha headlights dimm on a 2011 outlander?

thanks!

That looks really nice.. any close up how you attached it to the bumper, and does it block the trans cooler?

You should hook up straight to the battery and trigger by the ignition, it should only take 9V to trigger the relay, so if your relay turns off there is something wrong. But It sounds like you did something similar already.. I would try a regular 12V automotive relay.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Where do you get those lower door trim ( rock guard ?) pieces? I like the one on the white one. I dont know if the wider ones would fit with the door shape at the bottom.

Quick Reply: Outlander Picture Thread!