Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by BIGDYNASTY__
By the way I Go H.A.M let me know how those KW coil overs are, I want to go lower myself.
I will definitely post pics when I receive them and get them installed but I can tell you that they are a very high quality suspension company. I owned a set on my vw jetta and they were great and smoother than stock but with Being dampening adjustable you can adjust the ride to your desired feel. It can get so stiff that bumps are unbearable or so soft that you will forget you are lowered. Also after 60k miles they just rode better and showed no signs of wear. I would like to throw some sway bars on my outlander so I have to do some research and see if lancer or even evo sways will line with little to no customizing. I plan to do a lot to this already impressive vehicle and I will make a build thread when I get all the parts together.

My main concern is the coilovers actually being low enough, I might end up using the coilover and replacin the springs with bags and running a bag over coil setup but time will tell. So much to do

Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by SERPENTOR
Wow man thats is a nice ride!! Are you on cardomain?
Yeah I am on cardomain, but haven't comitted to that site since I have fellow people here who own outlanders and can appreciate them better. By the way, we have still yet to see your outlander. Hit us up.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by I Go H.A.M
I will definitely post pics when I receive them and get them installed but I can tell you that they are a very high quality suspension company. I owned a set on my vw jetta and they were great and smoother than stock but with Being dampening adjustable you can adjust the ride to your desired feel. It can get so stiff that bumps are unbearable or so soft that you will forget you are lowered. Also after 60k miles they just rode better and showed no signs of wear. I would like to throw some sway bars on my outlander so I have to do some research and see if lancer or even evo sways will line with little to no customizing. I plan to do a lot to this already impressive vehicle and I will make a build thread when I get all the parts together.

My main concern is the coilovers actually being low enough, I might end up using the coilover and replacin the springs with bags and running a bag over coil setup but time will tell. So much to do
I here what you're saying. Sway bars will be nice to have for additional body control. We just need to contact any heavy hitters out there that manufacture sway bars and even superchargers/turbos. With enough interest we can do a group buy.

There had been only a select few I know who have supercharged their outlanders. With a total of 300WHP id be down to throw down.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by tfaas
I added a tow hitch
factory Fog lights
factory bluetooth and changed led colors(I copied jsrd)
foot well lights
factory bug shield
red trim on grill, red back light for Mitsu emblem

hey how did you get the backlight for the Mitsu emblem? i want to have a backlight for it and/or just the grill.. it looks really good!!

if possible can u take a pic at night? thanks!

Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by oldsalt
Color Ironbark

Mags, bronze

Nudgebar

Side steps

Spot Lights

UHF Radio

Bonnet Protector

Side window screens

Tinted windows

Nav/DVD/CD system

Genuine Mitzi Gear stick ****

sweety ride, how much did the side steps cost? the front bar?.. i really like it, where did you get it?

Old 06-24-2011, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by BIGDYNASTY__
Just polished my car with the 3 step mothers wax, and damn, was it ever a b*tch to do. But paid off in the end here are a couple of shots from last night.
IT DEFF PAID OFF .... amazing ride, where did you get the bar from? im debating on getting one! how much ?

Old 06-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Arrow Def getting pics up

I am def. getting pics up, I've been so tied down with work my Outlander is so dirty!! I just purchased some 3M brand soap and wax plan to give my Outlander a good wash down and polish, install the goodies that I have and take new pictures! If your are on cardomain check me out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/309835...ishi-outlander
I have new OZ RALLY WHEELS and Tires plus alot of other goodies add me as a friend Ill give your rides great ratings!! Also not sure about you guys but I would really love to have HALO/LED/ANGEL Eye Headlights something like this
http://www.carid.com/images/pages/he...headlights.jpg

Old 06-24-2011, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by SERPENTOR
I am def. getting pics up, I've been so tied down with work my Outlander is so dirty!! I just purchased some 3M brand soap and wax plan to give my Outlander a good wash down and polish, install the goodies that I have and take new pictures! If your are on cardomain check me out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/309835...ishi-outlander
I have new OZ RALLY WHEELS and Tires plus alot of other goodies add me as a friend Ill give your rides great ratings!! Also not sure about you guys but I would really love to have HALO/LED/ANGEL Eye Headlights something like this
http://www.carid.com/images/pages/he...headlights.jpg
make sure when you post your pictures, give the wheel details (size, offset, brand, tire size), just so people don't need to ask since its their already.

And for those Halo lights, i think its going to get played out fast. So many civics, and other imports have em and it doesn't like fresh anymore IMHO. But to each their own.

By the way, if you're looking for sway bars I know Whiteline has some. So check that out if you want more body control.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:17 AM

Def. will waiting for the rain to stop here in the North East. Lets see some more pics from all the members here !!

Old 06-30-2011, 03:06 AM

Daylight

Fog light

Tail

Last edited by Lyon; 06-30-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Outlander Picture Thread!