Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Turbo (tuning)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 08:45 AM
Default Outlander Turbo (tuning)

Hi guys!
Now there seems to be a chip for the Outl. turbo.
Here's a link for those that are interested.
http://www.digitaltuning.ch/php/product.php4?id=2010

Old 10-14-2005, 09:35 AM
Default RE: Outlander Turbo (tuning)

thnx robban, but us here in the u.s.,are not enjoying as much w/ our outlander. u.s. specs sucks. first off its not a turbocharge engine, second..were stucked w/ low power but high potential engine. your info. is good though, esp.if somebody is thinkin of engine swaps. right now, we are all n/a ( others are dreamin of buying turbo ) but for now, its up to mitsubishi of america to pump up the u.s. market ego.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:55 PM
JMC

once again...we get the shaft!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-15-2005, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: wicked_outlander

thnx robban, but us here in the u.s.,are not enjoying as much w/ our outlander. u.s. specs sucks. first off its not a turbocharge engine, second..were stucked w/ low power but high potential engine. your info. is good though, esp.if somebody is thinkin of engine swaps. right now, we are all n/a ( others are dreamin of buying turbo ) but for now, its up to mitsubishi of america to pump up the u.s. market ego.
Hmm, what a pitty that they don't have the Turbo for sale, I thought US allways where able to import the funniest models, that's sad for u guys, it sure is a nice car to drive, it'll even be more funny when tuning it a little bit

Is it the 2,4L / 160HP engine u have there?

Old 10-16-2005, 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: robban

ORIGINAL: wicked_outlander

Hmm, what a pitty that they don't have the Turbo for sale, I thought US allways where able to import the funniest models, that's sad for u guys, it sure is a nice car to drive, it'll even be more funny when tuning it a little bit

Is it the 2,4L / 160HP engine u have there?
u.s. mitsu.'s are all look but no go...lol. but uhhmm yeah were tuners too, tuned n/a engine that is....lol. uhh yeah we do have the 2.4 engine rated @ 140 h.p. and the imivec series rated @ 160 h.p.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:02 AM

Well guys, the ECU is now posted.
For those of you that didn’t know,
(I didn’t) the ECU sits down to the right inside the car by the passengers legs, just in front of the passenger door.

First, when you take the plastic coating off you’ll see a lot of cables and blue, grey and white connectors, above them (not seen right away) there it is, the ECU, it is a black box approximately 150x150*35 mm, there’s a lot of connectors to take off before you can take it out, it is rather tight but it is done within 20 minutes. (a good friend of mine helped me, Thanks John ;-))

I did take some photos while “we” were taking it out but I don’t know how to put them here on this site so if anyone of you guys need it, just tell me and I’d be glad to mail them, it may help if you’re doing it by your self to see how it looks.

So, within 7 days it will be back with some extra HP (+33) and torque (+76) so it will be 235HP and 379 torque!

I’ll be back to tell you all about it as soon as it’s on its place again.

Have a nice weekend guys! [8D]

Old 10-21-2005, 12:46 PM
JMC

That sounds awesome!

Old 10-21-2005, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: JMC

That sounds awesome!
Yep, I’m very exited!

Old 10-21-2005, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: robban

Well guys, the ECU is now posted.
For those of you that didn’t know,
(I didn’t) the ECU sits down to the right inside the car by the passengers legs, just in front of the passenger door.

First, when you take the plastic coating off you’ll see a lot of cables and blue, grey and white connectors, above them (not seen right away) there it is, the ECU, it is a black box approximately 150x150*35 mm, there’s a lot of connectors to take off before you can take it out, it is rather tight but it is done within 20 minutes. (a good friend of mine helped me, Thanks John ;-))

I did take some photos while “we” were taking it out but I don’t know how to put them here on this site so if anyone of you guys need it, just tell me and I’d be glad to mail them, it may help if you’re doing it by your self to see how it looks.

So, within 7 days it will be back with some extra HP (+33) and torque (+76) so it will be 235HP and 379 torque!

I’ll be back to tell you all about it as soon as it’s on its place again.

Have a nice weekend guys! [8D]

send me a photo....am' considering tappin' computer. but not yet...soon. once am' done w/ all my tuning parts.

Old 10-21-2005, 06:18 PM

so....+33 h.p.?? wow.....what is this?? computer chip or e-mange system??[:-]

Quick Reply: Outlander Turbo (tuning)