Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

The bashing is unnecessary. If you don't like the prices don't purchase the parts. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Keep your bashing to yourselves.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ryandlor
They deleted my last replies..they charge $160 US for a K&N Filter...

You can buy them for $45 anywhere

figure it out for yourselves...
You are correct! They can delete all the members posts they want, but the truth is the truth. Yup....simple math. They deleted my post too.

No bashing here. Just agreeing to disagree. We are trying to help other members who might trying to save a buck accomplish their goal and have some fun.

Last edited by RAMON-; 01-10-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:25 PM

We aren't allowed to question COLT SPEED because they are a Forum Sponsor....

Although the prices are inflated by 200%, and I am just trying to make our members aware...

If you ban my posts,....whats the point of the forum...

A buyer on here was actually asking COLT SPEED about the HID KIT they sell,, And I pointed in him a btter direction. COLT SPEED charges $480, DDM Tuning and hundreds of others $60.

I actually think I am a btter contributer to this forum than COLT SPEED pushing overpiced products. Plain and simple.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Ryandlor, your posts were deleted for the simple fact that you blatantly acknowledged you were bashing them AND you intended to continue bashing as long as you felt like it. There is a diplomatic way to say things and IF you were purely informing others that the prices were on the high side, it could easily have been done without bashing colt.

Quite frankly, I could care less if their prices are 500% markup or 100% discount. Fact remains they are a sponsor, a member of the community, and here to offer what they have for the price they feel is reasonable. Now whether YOU feel the price is reasonable or not may be a completely different story. POLITELY letting others know that the prices are a bit high from this vendor as opposed to someone else, fine. Repeatedly making snide comments and otherwise badmouthing a company trying to make an offering and remain in business? COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

AGAIN I say it. If you don't like the price FIND ANOTHER SOURCE. Then either one of 2 things will happen, the overpriced parts company will go out of business because they aren't selling their parts OR they'll knock prices down to move product.

Now I was content with dropping you a little note telling you to knock it off and put yourself in check. Obviously you wish for the error of your ways to be broadcast among the general population. So again I warn you and THIS time publicly, DO NOT BASH OTHER MEMBERS PERIOD!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

RAMON your comment had nothing worthwhile to add to the original topic of the thread and was fairly close to bashing as well. Again it's not necessary. If you don't like the price, don't buy the part end of discussion.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:14 PM

They are trying to take advantage of a growing demand with no competition. If you look at that whole reply and sum it up it would come out something like this...

"No one else has made anything 'Outlander specific' we are the only ones and therefore you cannot compare our products to anything else. Therefore, by default, our products are superior and consequently they will be priced as such. Oh and you hurt our feelings with your opinion so we will delete your post."

Old 01-11-2011, 11:20 PM

Like another member said above...

I want proof, dyno sheets, side by side comparisons, etc, that these products are worth that much. Injen, the biggest name in intakes makes items for all kinds of makes and models and have never even come close to that kind of pricing. Prove to me that your product is 6x superior and I will pay 6x the price. Until then you're going to get comments like the above from every last person that has had even an ounce of modding experience in the past.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sanguinius
The bashing is unnecessary. If you don't like the prices don't purchase the parts. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Keep your bashing to yourselves.
There is no bashing going on here, if the op wants to take it that way then that's their deal. We're just sharing our OPINIONS and EXPERIENCE, isn't that what a forum is all about...

Old 01-12-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by bigrroberto
There is no bashing going on here, if the op wants to take it that way then that's their deal. We're just sharing our OPINIONS and EXPERIENCE, isn't that what a forum is all about...
roberto, there was...it has just been cleaned up. It is not our forums. We do not help pay the bills.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by ccernst
roberto, there was...it has just been cleaned up. It is not our forums. We do not help pay the bills.
You're right it isn't our forum.... Which is pathetic. I had a memeber calling me retard, and everything else in the book for weeks on the forums.. and I asked, emailed the moderators to do somthing and never got a response.

I say one Honest thing about a sponsored Vendors overpriced products and I get a Warning and my posts deleted within 2 mintues.

This is a joke really.

Quick Reply: Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America