Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Please help. Need some Outlander Sport Stereo Advice. Really appreciate it.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:02 AM
Default Please help. Need some Outlander Sport Stereo Advice. Really appreciate it.

Hey Guys!

I plan on putting a new head unit, new speakers and an amp in my Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. It has six speakers (the base stereo, not the Rockford Fosgate Upgrade). What I need to know is, what size speakers do I need? This is my first time working with car audio and although Im techie, Im having some trouble getting started. I would like to use all focal speakers and a Focal amp. I will be getting a pioneer head unit. Should I buy a component system and replace the tweeters and front speakers and just keep the stock back speakers or replace all six? Next question: What kind of amp do I need? How many watts, channels etc? Again, I am a newbie! And of course, another question: Where can I find a car radio dash kit for the outlander sport?

Please! I am so exited to get this going, but cant make any moves until I figure all this out. Thanks!