Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

the raider sucks

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 06:41 PM
JMC
Default RE: the raider sucks

I doubt it will ever come to the U.S............but, it's X-MAS time so I'll just have my little dream for a few more weeks....hahahahaha

Old 12-22-2005, 07:48 PM

I really hope that when Ralliart makes it to the US, that it brings all the models of Ralliart vehicles with it!

Old 12-27-2005, 07:43 PM

yea, the raider sux but it doesnt compete with a titan. its in the same league as a ranger or tacoma...ive looked under it a few times and the exhaust is highly restrictive. the intake is really small 2. its not that powerful, but if you tow a boat, ull feel the v8.i currently work 4 mitsu and have driven all of them (v6 6 speed is the cherry) and theyre not too bad. but then again weve only sold 1..oh yea, thats the streetraider concept, and that ****s badazz but still slow

Old 12-28-2005, 02:49 PM

dude wake up if you are salesman you need some serious schooling. 290 lb-ft of torque with a rear-end designed for pulling NOT SPEED! Plus the Ralliart Raider will be a 5.7L v8. You know the one that starts with an H........................Hemi. Why? because its a dodge.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
JMC

Ah Hemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2006, 12:46 PM

I thought that Dodge was done sharing parts with Mitsubishi? At least that's what the buzz was. How is Mitsubishi going to market their truck with a Dodge Hemi? I guess like Saturn does with a Honda engine in the VUE. I would think that a Hemi Mitsubishi would get just a bit more press than a Honda powered Vue, making it a little more tricky. Dodge will now have to warranty their Hemi for 30k more miles.... think that will happen?

Old 01-06-2006, 06:28 PM

Don't know but a 400+hp Raider would not suck ;-) I would have to agree that it is going to be tricky to market the Raider in the same class as an SRT10 Ram. They still share parts and technology, look at the Eclipse it has a Mercedes window system that drops the windows slightly when you pull the door handle.

Old 01-14-2006, 11:42 AM

lolz......all out for evo 10!!! lol

Old 11-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Default RE: the raider is awsome

It is down on power but it has great tq for pulling. Remember it is a mid-size truck not full size.

Over all I love my Raider. I've had it for 6 months.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Default RE: the raider is awsome

terrible review.

first, its a truck.. if you are looking for "performance", you wont find it anywhere.
second, its a truck.. if you're looking for room for 7, you wont find it anywhere.
third, its a truck.. if you want cheap, you wont find it anywhere. In fact, you can easily get one cheaper than a competitive model, but the truck market rapes you regardless.
it does exactly what its suppost to do very, very well. Its comfortable, quite, easily tows, is so far reliable, and still fits in a garage.

if you want a monster truck, you shouldnt be shopping mid-size trucks.

Quick Reply: the raider sucks