Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Seperate Forum For Outlander Sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Default Seperate Forum For Outlander Sport

I would like to see a seperate forum category for the Outlander Sport. It is a new model and although similar to the full size Outlander it is different. I would like to not have to read all the threads just to see if they pertain to the Outlander Sport.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Outsporter
I would like to see a seperate forum category for the Outlander Sport. It is a new model and although similar to the full size Outlander it is different. I would like to not have to read all the threads just to see if they pertain to the Outlander Sport.
That a good idear,
its RVR in Canada

Old 01-17-2012, 09:19 PM

I'm in

Old 01-17-2012, 11:49 PM

I agree, sick of seeing all the Outlander Sport posts in this forum, go get your own forum

Haha just jokes, but seriously, good idea, the Sport is as relevant to the original Outlander as vice versa, you should have your own specific forum.

It's known as the ASX here in Australia. Certainly don't want to sound like a Outlander Sport hater as I am not, but it is a bad name choice. Does anyone think it is more "sporty" than the original Outlander, it has less ground clearance, smaller wheels and tyres, smaller wheel base, smaller engine.......can easily get my Outlander into spots the Sport would really struggle in?

Should have been called the Outlander City?????

Old 01-18-2012, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jizza
I agree, sick of seeing all the Outlander Sport posts in this forum, go get your own forum

Haha just jokes, but seriously, good idea, the Sport is as relevant to the original Outlander as vice versa, you should have your own specific forum.

It's known as the ASX here in Australia. Certainly don't want to sound like a Outlander Sport hater as I am not, but it is a bad name choice. Does anyone think it is more "sporty" than the original Outlander, it has less ground clearance, smaller wheels and tyres, smaller wheel base, smaller engine.......can easily get my Outlander into spots the Sport would really struggle in?

Exact same platform and wheelbase. Maybe a different rim design, but same size on models (16 or 18). Likewise, in some parts of the world, exact same engine.
You can probably swap the various ECUs (ABS, 4WD) and it will just work out of the box.
Its almost 100% identical to the Outlander in terms of electronics, most changes are in the sheetmetal and rear frame.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:05 AM

Had a feeling I would get educated by someone.......

They just made it look so small and like hyundai tuscon or similar, did a good job if it is exactly the same platform.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:56 PM

So who do we have to talk to to get our own forum?

Old 01-21-2012, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jizza

Agree!! Outlander City..... cause it sure don't get the advertised Highway mileage

Old 01-21-2012, 06:42 PM

so whens this separate forum going up? lol. sorry I'm new here, the girl and i just got home from buying our brand new 2011 outlander sport.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:55 PM

We have to keep this thread alive. Hopefully someone will read it and do something about it.

Quick Reply: Seperate Forum For Outlander Sport