Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

things Im tired of

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Default RE: things Im tired of

I dont know about everyone else,
but I hope a tree falls on your house...

Thanks alot bro, if anyone needs me, I'll be sulking in the corner.

(thats just a joke, I mean no ill will to you bro, congrats and making it though life thus far without a care. I just cant wait till you wake up one morning, step in **** on the way to make coffee, stub your toe on a damn toy left in the floor, your sexy *** girlfriend is all fat and pregnant, and all you wanna do is go away. then the calming reality that you have yet another kid on the way brings you crashing back to your bitter existance. You'll love it, I promise!!!)

Old 03-19-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

I dont know about everyone else,
but I hope a tree falls on your house...

Thanks alot bro, if anyone needs me, I'll be sulking in the corner.

(thats just a joke, I mean no ill will to you bro, congrats and making it though life thus far without a care. I just cant wait till you wake up one morning, step in **** on the way to make coffee, stub your toe on a damn toy left in the floor, your sexy *** girlfriend is all fat and pregnant, and all you wanna do is go away. then the calming reality that you have yet another kid on the way brings you crashing back to your bitter existance. You'll love it, I promise!!!)
If I wake up stepping in a puddle of pee and my GF is pregnant, I will know who to blame.

Look at it this way. My boss is 30 years old, his wife is 31. They have 3 kids. He owns his own buisness. Sounds great right!? Well heres the twist his oldest son is classified as being slightly retarded. Hes not all there. His middle son has CP. The kid cant walk, crawl, talk, sit, stand, he can barely hold things, not to mention hes6 years old and will never change. He will always be this way. His youngest kid, is fine so far but shes only 4. The amount of time he drives to special hospitals is insane. The hospital is about a hour away. If the kid doesnt poop or is sick, basically if anything is wrong with him he has to go to the hospital since the kid cant talk and say his stomach hurts. He spends days in the hospital while his kid is getting surguries ( spelling ). He also runs the company and goes on the road and works. Its a plumbing shop. His dad that started the buisness has screws and plates in his neck so he no longer works (10+ years now). He has 3 guys working for him ( 2 crews, me and 1 guy, him and the other guy).He is so stressed with doing everything. Billing, buying material, paying guys, paying bills, running vans, basically every fun part of running a buisness.

Basically be happy you can step in your kids pee. Be happy he can walk around and is healthy. There are kids that are on iron lugs and cant leave the hospital. No matter how bad you might have it, it could always get worst.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:46 PM

well, i guess on the bright side of things,
I have three healthy girls, and our first and only son is bout two months out from the arrival date...
So, things could be worse.

At least being my own boss allows me to take whatever time off I need to.
Then again, the way the housing market is going around here, Im going broke.

Hey, anyone in the nashville area want to buy a new house. Just dropped the price on two of em from 219,900.00 to 209,900.00 Thats a helluva deal guys.. Get-em while their hot, and help save my ***!!!

Old 03-19-2007, 09:07 PM

In NJ a 210,000$ house would be a 3 bed room rancher with no basement. Possible city water and sewer.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:14 PM

lets see, 1960 square feet. huge bonus room, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, real bamboo flooring in the living room, dining room foyer, and hall , Tile in the kitchen and nook, both bathrooms, and laundry room, custom cabnets with built in matching pantry made out of solid oak, two car garage, vaulted ceilings in the living room, and foyer. High end lights fixtures throughout.Double tray in both dining room and master bed room. Garden tub with jacuzzi, and seperate shower. Huge walk-in closets.1.35 acre lot, city water. secluded, but still close to the interstate.

Concrete drive.water shut-off in the house. Rem-texhot-and cold water lines (anti-burst lines) 30year archetecual shingles. Huge deck on the back with a recessed floor, (floor sets flush with band) Deck sits on huge custom cut 6x6 posts.
Both secondary rooms are 13x13, with the master pulling 17.5x 18. Custom cabinets in both bathrooms that match the ones in the kitchen. Chandeliers in the foyer, nook, and dining room. Double fans/lights in the bonus room.

how does that sound?

Old 03-19-2007, 11:17 PM

I was talking about a 30 year old home. No yard. If you sold houses like that in NJ you could get 300k and sell it quick.