Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Transition from TSX to Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Default RE: Transition from TSX to Outlander

ORIGINAL: klas

I already ordered it (along with wheel locks, cargo organizer & somthing else)

btw, I really don't understand why Mitsubishi included some luxury features and left out some popular options, dimming mirror, visor lights, garage opener. They seem pretty standard in all upscale cars
How much are you willing to pay for these extras? Mitsubishi, IMO, has done a very good job at eliminating extra features to keep the price down.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:28 AM

those features will not bring up price that much, besides I got XLS model with all the options, if I was trying to save money I would settle on LS

Old 08-29-2007, 10:55 AM

Perhaps Mitsubishi just wanted to leave those out for the next model year. I was saving money too so I also got the XLS fully loaded.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:50 PM

A lack of a garage opener and compass (for non Navs) are the two things that surprised me.

My reasoning is that they thought you'd get the nav if you wanted a compass, and garage door frequencies are probably all over the place depending on country and would be a logistical issue...not that I agree with that reasoning..since I think you can get a rearview mirror that has both functions

Old 08-29-2007, 06:34 PM

Or like in my case, I can totally live with the remote that came with my garage door opener, which very nicely clips on the visor, and I ain't paying extra for a button integrated in the dash doing a similar job.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:29 AM

My choice when looking was the Honda Cr-v (new shape) comes with £1400 extra DVD sat-nav rear camera leather
The L200 Pick-up would had to spend money on the load bed cover cost about £1000 or
the Nissan Pathfinder (i could only afford the basic version) it getting on a bit now.

The pathfinder and L200 only have the same fuel usage as my Shogun Sport 20mpg (both diesels)

I needed a car with better mpg both the Honda and Outlander do about 40mpg I felt the honda was an old mans car so went and had a look at the Outlander and ordered it their and then in May. Should pick it up and saturday in line for the new registration plate They change twice a year in the UK now

puddy