Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Turn Signals On dash Double Flash --- Please Help - Wiring Diagram?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Unhappy Turn Signals On dash Double Flash --- Please Help - Wiring Diagram?

I just got a 2006 Outlander and the turn signals on the dash both of them flash regardless if I am using the left or right turn signal. The signals on the outside function properly is just the dash arrow both flash. And when the hazard button is pressed the arrows on the dash don't flash at all. Outside the car they flash properly.

So far I have done a lot of reading and believe this is a ETACS issue.

Can someone please help. Have you seen this problem before?

It will be great if someone can help me with the wiring diagram of the ETACS unit. I already pulled the ETACS out, but the flasher relay is an integrated part of ETACS so I can't just replace it.

Thank you for taking your time to read/help.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:20 AM

Bump.
No one has had this problem?

Old 03-16-2017, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by tepelena
I just got a 2006 Outlander and the turn signals on the dash both of them flash regardless if I am using the left or right turn signal. The signals on the outside function properly is just the dash arrow both flash. And when the hazard button is pressed the arrows on the dash don't flash at all. Outside the car they flash properly.

So far I have done a lot of reading and believe this is a ETACS issue.

Can someone please help. Have you seen this problem before?

It will be great if someone can help me with the wiring diagram of the ETACS unit. I already pulled the ETACS out, but the flasher relay is an integrated part of ETACS so I can't just replace it.

Thank you for taking your time to read/help.

hi I have the same problem when I turn right or left signal outside works normal but in the dashboard instrument both left and right lights flash can someone help me to fix it thanks

kind regards

Old 03-23-2017, 12:28 PM

For those who are wondering the solution to this problem has been described here. I had the same issue.

https://www.youcanic.com/vehicles/mi...ter-mitsubishi

Old 11-05-2020, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by tepelena
For those who are wondering the solution to this problem has been described here. I had the same issue.

https://www.youcanic.com/vehicles/mi...ter-mitsubishi
Hi. Did this get fixed? I'm having a similar issue, but the link is broken. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.