Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Will the Pioneer F900BT work well with the OEM radio

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Default Will the Pioneer F900BT work well with the OEM radio

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the board and let me start of by saying that I've admired alot of the work and effort out into your Outlanders!

I bought last week a 2007 Outlander XLS doesn't have the Rockford system nor does it have the MMCS Navi. I got the car a really excellent price so decided to add my own little things to spice the car up a bit.
First I had the Side Air Dam Kit installed in the vehicle along with the chrome mirrors. I am posting up before and after pics as well. I think these additions really makes the car look good.
Next thing as far as exterior is concerned I want to tint the driver and passanger window. after that I want to slap on some 19" or 20" chrome rims. I will be sure to post those pics after I get it done.

In the interior I'm going to put in the Pioneer Avic F900BT, I have everything necessary for the install but do have a question for the experienced owners of the car or anyone with the F900BT.
If I put this unit on will this spice up my factory speakers?
Will it make the 140watt system sound better?
I mean I really don't like how they sound right now when I put in a FM transmitter to use my Mp3 player and when I just play the radio and turn it up it rally doesn't sound that great either. So I'm hoping the unit I install will help the speakers.

I saw that the F500bt uses the Pioneer ND-G500 4-Channel Gateway Audio Integration Amplifier. If I where to purchase this will it help as well? or is this only for the F500bt?
I do plan to upgrade my system in the near future to possably a 300watt system nothing crazy just a better upgrade than the OEM140 watts.

Any suggestions as to a good sound system upgrade will be appreciated as well.

thanks in advance!

Attached Thumbnails Will the Pioneer F900BT work well with the OEM radio-outlander-where-buying.jpg   Will the Pioneer F900BT work well with the OEM radio-chrome-mirrors.jpg   Will the Pioneer F900BT work well with the OEM radio-side-air-dam-kit.jpg  
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Default No Answer

I guess this question was to hard.

Can my question be at least partially answered?