New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Alloe =)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Default Alloe =)

[:-]Hi my name is Eddie and im new to this forum. I have talked to 1 person before on this forum but thats it. Im 16 years of age and I am hopefully planning on buying my first Mitsubishi in the month of June. I am looking forward to buying a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE, ES, or GTS. Im not sure which one but I have to buy an automatic. Im planning on paying for this car by myself except for my mother who will be paying for the insurance. I used to be a proud owner of a 1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans am which was given to me by my uncle as my first car. I know you guys may think that I am a real ammuture driver and that I shouldnt have been given a muscle car, and I think that you may be right. I mean ive felt understeer and oversteer before but I was on my way to work and my tires just lost all their grip on the road for me. I was planning on buying new sets of shoes for my Trans Am but she sadly went out on me too soon. I ended up finding myself skidding across 2 lanes (oncoming traffic) and hitting a fire high drant on the drivers side. I walked out with just a few scratches and thats it. I figured out that my car was totaled about 1 month ago and I decided I would start looking into Mitsubishi's. You can check out my before and after pictures of my car at youtube. Sorry for the long introduction. And I cant wait until June to be a proud Mitsubishi Owner hopefully!

Before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMNrILcDi0
After: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqi90O6EK0A

Old 05-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned
Default RE: Alloe =)

Welcome to the forums. Also 16 here.

Sucks about your TA.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:48 PM

Wow fast replies! Thanks Sebba and ya im sad about my T/A but that lead me to hopefully being a proud Mitsubishi Owner like you.

P.S. I think that you might already know this but I was reading your quote. That thing is called the Blow off valve. Its what lets the turbo let out all its air that is stored in it when you are shifting, then it sucks in air all over again and redoes the process. Hope this helps!

Old 05-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Banned

Um, that car in my sig isnt mine thankfully. Just a heads up lol.

Anyways, onto bigger and better things. Unfortunatly the early 90s where not GMs shining years. Rather the dark past. The same can be said for Mitsubishi. Only one difference, Mitsubishi actually got out of that. GM still has the reputation.

For example, my brother knows a guy that works in designing car parts (more specifically electric motors). They send their products off to every manufacturer for them to test it and scrutenise their stuff. Each has its own standards of what is acceptable and what is not. Honda and Mitsubishi turned away one specific motor, GM did not. Don't take a genius to see where the problem is there.....

Old 05-09-2007, 06:53 PM

LMMFAO

Does anyone know what is that thing when usually make sound of "chiu~~~~"

Old 05-09-2007, 06:55 PM

hehe that is true wait so do you drive a Mitsubishi or a Honda? Or something else? [:-]

Old 05-09-2007, 07:05 PM

he gots a air car...there nice...lol sebba

Old 05-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Banned

No car....

Old 05-09-2007, 07:22 PM

Its ok not to have a car. I currently drive my moms Mercedes. But you'll get a car soon!

Old 05-09-2007, 07:24 PM

Mercedes NICE....what year