New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Hello from Allentown, PA

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Default Hello from Allentown, PA

Hey guys and gals. i just picked up a 2002 Montero Sport XLS. It needs a little work. Some of which I've already done and some I still need to do. Nothing major. I picked this up for a camping/ light duty trail rig. It wont be my daily driver. Weekends only. (i know it's not a jeep and wont do what a jeep does lol But it will suit my needs just perfect) So far I Love it. Seems very solid.

I have two young children, a wife, a house, the white picket fence, ect. I am mechanically inclined and cringe at the thought of taking any of my vehicles to the shop. I was doing a little research on some "how to's" and part numbers and kept coming across this forum. So, I figured I would join up. I am a member of a few other forums that focus on RC rock crawlers and scalers. One of which I am a moderator. So, I'm not new to the forum thing and know the rules. ( and yes, I will go thru this forums specific rules when I am finished writing this)

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to diving into the info on this site and hopefully meeting some good people.

take care,
rik

and one more thing. i know how to use the search bar, and, it is indeed my friend!