New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:32 AM
JBP
Default Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts

Greetings,

We're a Toronto, Canada based company interested in supporting the mitsubishi market with hardcore aftermarket components and engine kits.

At this time, We are leading FWD/RWD manufacturer of custom parts dealt through our network of dealers throughout North America.

We see the specific mitsubishi models as excellent platforms and would love to support your vehicles with such products as, Camshafts, Entire Valve-Train components Cylinder Head kits, Fully-Built Engines, Drive-train components, bolt-ons (cold air intakes), suspension upgrades, headers (polyurethane mounts, coil over kits, etc.)

Pending approval by the moderators of this site, we will post more information about our company. We hope there will be enough support!

Let us know your interest!

Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Default RE: Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts

woohoo! yes, I think we can do business! I'm not a moderator but I would like to know more about your company. Can you please pm me your website?

How about some testimonies, how long have you been in business? Do you manufacture parts in Canada or are you a strictly import/export wholesaler?

Not being in America, what protections can you offer to consumers?

...and of course, what we all really want to know......prices.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:29 PM

any turbos for a 1998 3.5l Montero fullsize that WONT blow my engine?
?

Old 09-15-2007, 11:35 PM

Old 09-15-2007, 11:38 PM

and idc abt protection as long as i got the basic gardware im good...i can get another turbo lol

Old 09-16-2007, 08:35 AM

Hey anything you got for a 06 lancer ralliart i would be interested in just let me know

Old 09-16-2007, 02:41 PM
JBP

Basically, we need a test car in which to examine and design products. The more popular the vehicle/response we get, we'll focus our efforts on. Basically, from what we've seen locally; we're looking at the mits Lancer community. (But we are also open to other Mits vehicles)

If anyone is within the Toronto area, and can offer there vehicle for a few hours for review, we'd offer many incentives for parts.

Old 09-16-2007, 02:51 PM

eclipse, look at the board and the posts. most of them are eclipse drivers.

Old 09-16-2007, 02:56 PM

If anyone is within the Toronto area, and can offer there vehicle for a few hours for review, we'd offer many incentives for parts.
I'm sorry, nothing personal....but I would highly recommend that nobody takes you up on this offer. This is bad juju and not a savory way to do business.

I think before you go asking anybody on this board to do such a thing, you should provide some information about yourself like your business license number in Canada so we can at least check out that you are a legitimate licensed business.

right now, there is no reason to believe you are not a chop shop and the moment that car is over the US line the owner will lose all rights to be protected under US law.

again, I'm not accusing you of anything......but you are asking somebody who might be naive into taking a risk you have no business asking them to take.

again, I ask you to provide some legitimate information....demonstrating that you are a legitimate business. I asked you in the first thread and you provided nada, zippo, zilch.

people, until they provide some info to legitimize themselves, please treat them as potential predators. It's always better to be safe than sorry.....and I don't want to be reading a sob story in a few months.

moderator, please check into these people.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:23 PM

i agree with alzubeni ned to see what u have as proof for ur business b4 i even consider that...i live in NY and im trying to search for a turbo for my monty...but not williung to offer up my car for "research"..

Quick Reply: Mitusbishi Aftermarket Parts