New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.
View Poll Results: A poll
Nice car!
0%
Eh, it's ok
0%
Dude, your car sucks!
0%
Not a bad car, just not for me.
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Proud new owner of a 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS! Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Default RE: Proud new owner of a 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS! Thoughts?

so what makes you think we needed to know your story about how you got screwed and payed 2x what I paid for the same crap? huh?

Old 08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Colt_czTurbo

First thing post some pics please!?! Secondly to be honest i dont think bodykits and skirts are gay at all .. not if its done professionally and it suits the car .... also there arehundreds of cars that look good after modifications not just Supra's and Skylines. Evo is a prime example!

My opnion is..It is worth modifying just to make it your own.

It's all about your taste, do what you wanna do matey!!!
Try re reading what I wrote.

The only car WORTH modifying, by that I mean adding value to the car.

True car enthusiasts don't like bodykits because they are expensive, impractical, hard to maintain, and they are associated with a crowd of bitch *** high school kids that like the fast and the furious (nobody talk ****, I am a senior in HS and I am the first to say it)

Oh, and XxM4n1aCxX, that is what happens when you buy a car with over 120k on it. Oh, and good job spending all your money on useless eBay garbagelol.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: XxM4n1aCxX

so what makes you think we needed to know your story about how you got screwed and payed 2x what I paid for the same crap? huh?
That was meant humorously right? If not then I'm sorry for not making the humor in my last post obvious enough.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:47 PM

sebba what makes you think you know SO MUCH about cars that you can sit on a forum all day and make fun of other peoples stuff based on your own opinion? i happen to like ebay. i have always gotten good quality out of it and if thats a problem for you you dont have to bring it up in every thread.

and jack i couldnt tell if you were being "humorous" or not so I didnt make mine to clear either.

btw the only things i bought for my car on ebay was my headlights and taillights. your opinion is worthless to me cuz every1 that has ever seen my car has complimented my taillights.

sebba ur a senior? me too. start acting like one instead of a 40 year old virgin who thinks they know more than every1 because they have the most posts on these forums

Old 08-27-2008, 11:55 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: XxM4n1aCxX

sebba what makes you think you know SO MUCH about cars that you can sit on a forum all day and make fun of other peoples stuff based on your own opinion? i happen to like ebay. i have always gotten good quality out of it and if thats a problem for you you dont have to bring it up in every thread.

and jack i couldnt tell if you were being "humorous" or not so I didnt make mine to clear either.

btw the only things i bought for my car on ebay was my headlights and taillights. your opinion is worthless to me cuz every1 that has ever seen my car has complimented my taillights.

sebba ur a senior? me too. start acting like one instead of a 40 year old virgin who thinks they know more than every1 because they have the most posts on these forums
Uuuh, because I do know more than you, and that is obvious by the things you post. I don't claim to know everything, that would just be foolish.

Yes, I am a senior, but just because I can type at a fifth grade level, that makes mea 40 year old virgin? Oh, and you might want to do you're homework on the virgin thing....

Don't be a jackass dude, you won't ever win that battle.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:27 AM

True car enthusiastsdont like bodykits lol...i like it.
this is a interesting forum but it is spoilt by the odd 1 or 2.....

Old 08-28-2008, 08:08 AM

True car enthusiasts DONT like body kits. He is right. The people that run around with ugly *** fiberglass huge bumpers are all in the age group of 16-24 I would say for the most part they all have cheap cars that a real enthusiast could give to ****s about. No offence to anyone here who likes them but trust me when I tell you, you will regret ever putting one on your car at some point in time. Weather that be when it starts to spider web and crack or when your paying huge $$$$ to get it fitted on.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:11 AM

oh and sebba chill the hell out man. were on a mitsu forum. lots of mitsu's are cheap cars that are in the honda affordablity range so alot of young kids buy them. So you do realize that people likeing body kits and ebay parts and taillights (lol) or whatever is only going to continue and get more and more common as the young croud keeps buying old 2Gs as their first cars

Old 08-28-2008, 02:03 PM

this forum is for car enthusiasts which i am not. so ill let you guys keep you opinions to your self by simply not posting anymore.

sebba why the hell would you bring up the fact that you can "write at a 5th grade level" just cuz i choose not to use correct grammar doesnt mean im a retard. it means i dont feel like wasting my time to use caps and ****.

ill leave with that. pz

Old 08-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Banned

That entire post is just..........epic ahahahaha

Quick Reply: Proud new owner of a 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS! Thoughts?