New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Question about a new 2012 lancer evolution MR

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Default Question about a new 2012 lancer evolution MR

I I finally had a chance to test drive the evo MR and it felt like it was going to rip my face off. The deler that rode with me was a young guy who told me to push it hard so we took it on some of the twisty back roads of northern PA and really gave it a workout. I was suprized at the ride comfort given the performance of the car. (I'm comming from a BMW 335XI which was crazy in performance but had a smooth ride). I dare to say the MR felt faster and could corner at higher speeds.

Here is my question, I don't see a sub-forum on here for the2012 MR so I wanted to know if it was listed unter a difference forum like an evo X or something else.

I notice on the MR that the tires looked like summer performance. Are they all seasons or summer performance? Will I need to get a set of blizzacks?

Also, to does Mitsubishi offer a tire and wheel warranty wile BMW offered? Also, does Mitsubushi offer a factory tune to the engine like bmw performance so I don't blow the warranty?

Sorry for all the questions but I am new to this car and want to know as much as possible.

Thanks!

Carl