New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Welcome New Members!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 09:50 PM

Hi Everyone,me and my wife purchased 2011 RVR and lovin it. Hope to learn and discover new things about our ride.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 PM

Welcome aboard DhiJay23, nice to see more Canadians over here.

You might want to look through this subforum, most of posts over there is relevant to your RVR as well:
Mitsubishi Outlander - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Old 01-10-2014, 07:52 AM

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here. This is my first Mitsubishi (have had a bmw 328i, mini cooper s, and bmw 135i). I just drove home a 2012 Evo X (I think that is the short term for it lol) ... The general title is 2012 Lancer Evolution MR. I will have questions... lots... as I have no idea what the buttons are in this car (and of course about mods available). So far I like the DCT (my 135i had dct so i'm used to that). I'm from the Bergen County area. First question: Do you guys wave to each other on the road? lol

Old 01-18-2014, 11:30 PM

new guy just bought 1998 Montero sport for a winter truck it has 190000 but don't smoke or rattle it runs smooth do have to replace rear leafs

Old 01-29-2014, 02:38 PM

Newbie here not to Mitsi's but to this forum. Have just joined as the other forums are so dead you never get any info. Been a Mod there for years and I'm a bit tired of answering my own posts.

2006 Pajero with all the bells and whisles I just imported from Japan. Would like to learn more on this truck including MMCS. Couple of pretty pics below to share.

Name:  Photo1048Large_zps068b9110.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  79.3 KB

Name:  Photo1050Large_zps3d8b1adf.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  Photo1054Large_zps72a1b2a7.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  74.9 KB

jim

Old 02-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Thumbs up Hi to all friends here..

Like title, best regards to all here, and thank for to acept me on our forum, excuse me for writing error, i am italian and i live in Dominican Republic, S.Domingo, i have buy an used Outlander year 2009 only 4x2, and i have some problem to resolve, for example, TPMS, and DRL, that i want turn to off, this the reason because i am here, i give thank un advantage to all for any help

Best regards
Paolo alias dema2

Old 02-04-2014, 08:52 AM

Hi Paolo, welcome aboard

For changing DRL and TPMS settings you need either Actia Evo XS cable or friendly dealership with MUT-III.

Is there any Mitsubishi dealership over there at S.Domingo?

Old 02-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Default Drl & TPMS

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Hi Paolo, welcome aboard

For changing DRL and TPMS settings you need either Actia Evo XS cable or friendly dealership with MUT-III.

Is there any Mitsubishi dealership over there at S.Domingo?
Hi dear Vadimus, thank for the suggest, i have buy this lexia3

Lexia 3 Lexia3 V47 for Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic PP2000 V25 with Diagbox V6.01 Software-in Code Readers & Scan Tools from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

I hope that is the correct hardware and software, i hope to no enconter problem for to install on xp SP3 the software, i live in R.D, and all this is delivered on Miami, an after jet pack, take to me this package, i pay for transport , when i have all in may hand, and if i have problem to install the software, i hope to call you for to have an help, thank for any suggestion dear Vadimus
I was in Mitsubishi , in santo Domingo, but their answer to me that mitsubishi do not acept any modification on your car, the diagnostic system is online with japan Mitsu.. and is impossible to disable drl and tpms, mitsu ,"instantly learns that they are doing things they do not want and might have problems" , for this i have preferred to buy my instrument, i have a Italian friend that work and repair more car , and i for my friend I take care to install and keep up to date diagnostic software , i have installed delphi 2013r3 on cdp150e, and diagnostis software no original for ford motor company, (IDS software)mazda, land rover, jaguar and so on, i hope only to no enconter more problem for to crack this softare and install it
Excuse for my long explanation and my wild english, but i have read more your post and i think to have buy the corret strument for to resolve this.

Thank again to all and particularly to you Vadimus

Paolo or dema2
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic

Last edited by dema2; 02-15-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:23 PM
Default New Member

Hello I'm a new member! I have 02 Montero limited and I'm rebuilding the 6G74 and hoping to get some advice.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Default Hi Folks

Hi to everyone, I am from Scotland and on saturday i acquired my first Mitsubishi. Its a 2008 Outlander 2.0 Equippe DI-D with 66k on it, and i like it a lot. I hope you don't mind me asking a few newbie questions. I know this model has a VW sourced engine and was wondering what oil others on here with the same engine use and at what mileage you do changes, the previous owner had lost the owners manual. Is it easy to change the fuel and oil filters and where is the pollen filter located, thanks for any help in advance

Quick Reply: Welcome New Members!!