New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Welcome New Members!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014 | 11:57 AM

Hi Folks
I'm Jim from MD.
I bought a 2014 Outlander Sport ES for my parents on their 55'th wedding anniversary in early March.

Yesterday I picked up a 2014 loaded SE for myself.
I had many exotic cars and I like this because they are inexpensive and nimble and fun to drive. I look back at the money I wasted on the so called premium cars and it makes me sick. I put on a 100 miles yesterday and I love it. Simple and fun!

Old 06-23-2014 | 10:34 AM

New Mitsubishi Outlander owner, moved from a BMW 330D M-Sport to an outlander.

Nice to be here

Old 06-29-2014 | 05:13 PM
Default 2011 mitsubishi endeavor se

Good Sunday evening all,
I am pleased to be welcomed as a member here. Four days ago I purchased a Mitsubishi Endeavor 2011 which I believe was the last model made. When I purchased it I thought it came with 18inch tires. However, this SUV came with 20inch tires. Prior to this purchase, I had a Suzuki SL-7 with regular 16inch tires. I was not aware tires were made as large as 20inch for SUV's. I have the SE (FWD) and so far love it. There is so much technology in this auto. Tomorrow, I am going to take it to have an oil/filter change and tires rotated. I do note that I cannot adjust the steering wheel up or down. The **** that is suppose to permit me to make this adjustment seems to not be working. Where would I go on this forum to find folk with the 2010 or 2011 Endeavors? Thanks for having me here.

bob

Old 07-21-2014 | 03:59 PM

I didn't know if I should've posted here or in the forum area so I'll introduce myself here as well.

I recently (last week) bought and registered mine here in long island. It is a 1999 Mitsubishi Montero sport XLS 4wd with 177K miles. I bought it from a kid that lived in queens and he brought the Montero with him from California. So this baby has been across the country. He came here to go to school and school is over!! So he wanted to get rid of it and I took it off his hands. I'll put up pictures when I figure out how to do it.

So nice to meet you guys my name is Armani (like the suit) and this is my first SUV and 4x4(I had a 05 matrix XR which I traded for a 06 Pontiac GTO 6.0 m6 and lost her to sandy, then I got 96 dodge ram 1500 5.2 RWD before). I am excited to join the Mitsubishi family and see how far I can go with the Montero.

I will do my best to search the forum before I post any questions that have been answered already. And if you guys have any helpful tips about it, by all means let me know.

Thanks hope to hear from you guys soon

Armani

Last edited by li99ms; 07-21-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-02-2014 | 06:32 AM

Hi, next new Member here.
martin with Outlander Sport (in German ASX) 2,2DiD
This is my second ASX. Its a good nice car.
Fine to stay here.

Old 10-13-2014 | 01:24 PM

Hi All
Looking forward to using and joining in conversations

Carl

Old 10-24-2014 | 09:17 AM

Hi! I'm Rex. I drive a 2004 Mistsubishi Montero Limited. For sometimes now, I have been having a problem with the truck. There's this sign on the panel that looks like the skid's (you know that diagram of a titlting car). There are actually two cars diagram with one bearing the "OFF" sign. The sign comes up after about 5 to 10 minutes of starting the engine or driving the truck and remains on until the ignition is turned off. And whenever this light is on and I'm driving past 50mph, the truck vibrates intermittently for about 10 secs. I have visited some mechanics and have had it scanned. The scan tool shows the right wheel sensor is malfunctioning, which has since been replaced but still showing malfuction on the scan tool display. The problem still persists as the sign also remains. So please, what advise or solution can you profer in this regard? Thanks in anticipation of a positive advice and solution.

Old 11-08-2014 | 11:59 AM
Default First Mitsu....2010 Outlander V6...

Hey all....got my first Mitsu a couple of months ago....2010 Outie V6. To date I've only popped in a K&N intake filter but I'm looking toward to doing some upgrades after reading some interesting posts here in the forums. Awesome support community going on here...happy to see the wealth of knowledge!!...I work in Tech Support and I enjoy helping people out....hopefully I will be able to contribute in the near future.

Old 11-09-2014 | 08:30 PM
Default Round 2 with Mitsu

Hey Gang,

I just bought an '02 Montero Limited - it has 282k miles on it; I bought it from the original owner for $1,650. It's very very clean and runs great except for a misfire issue - it has a rough idle due to the 3/6 coil not firing - which after doing days & days of research online I believe I've tracked down the issue to a bad ignition control module. I've ordered a new one on RockAuto that should be here in a couple days so we'll see how it goes...I love the look of my Monty and love that it's fully loaded - I think Shogun is a more appropriate name for it because to me it looks like a shogun warrior with the styling...

I had an Eclipse GSX about 10 years ago so this is Round 2 for me and Mitsubishi - I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to being a part of the community and learning a lot as I keep my beauty running and on the road - I believe this is the forum where I traced the misfire problem to the ICM...

Cheers - SoCalShogun

Old 11-14-2014 | 05:05 AM

im shazar from malaysia, ride a mitsubishi fto v6 mivec

Quick Reply: Welcome New Members!!