New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

whats up all!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Default whats up all!

I'm trying to get the pics off my phone and onto the computer. These things are so stupid....anyways, the box i got is like the factory airbox, except it's all aluminum and has slots for the filter to literally drop in. It fits right into the spot where the box would go. I had thought about going with a cone filter, but after seeing how much dirt and grit i pulled out of my box type, i decided against it. Plus i keep thinking pressure is gonna build up in the box and give me like 0.0001psi boost. But seriously, you will need to clean thefilter out like every week. When i pulled it out, i thought it was a little dusty and banged it against my thigh. Big mistake. Sand and dirt and dead bugs and s*** covered my whole shoe. Istill can't figureout how all that crap was stuck in the filter!?!? But i'm working on the pics, apparantly i cantransferthem to my pc if i have this cable for my phone....but it costs money and that's something i don't have. I was gonna email them to computer from the phone, but my phone, of course, won't let me. It's totally stupid and i hate camera phones. Why the h*** did i buy this thing? I was thinking about getting the bomex kit for my car, and Gil from Aerowharehouse would hook us up, but...i'm still poor. Stupid phone.

Old 03-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Default whats up all!

lol, sorry about the phone, why can't you mail? mine does.. anyways, you never answered on if you have turbo or not.. oh well.. im gonna sell my baby now anyways and buy a new evo. anyone interested?

Old 04-01-2004, 01:43 AM
Default whats up all!

Sorry about that, i'm not turbo. My phone is stupid, it will only let me email to other people with camera phones, like i gotta put in their number or call them and send it. It's pretty stupid. </P>

Anyways....so you're selling the kid huh....good choice.I hear they smell.</P>