Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

396NOVA

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Default 396NOVA

Why did that guy come here? And he makes no sense, he has a Road Runner but is 396NOVA? Well im new here. I just came cuz I have nothing to do tonight. Anyways, im really more of a musclecar guy but I promise not to be, in Carlos Mencia's words, DUT DI DUH. I dont have my car but, oddly enough want a Nova. You guys probably dont want to hear about that but you would like the fact that I plan to rev that puppy (probably a 402) to 8 grand. Anyways, hey. I dont know too much about imports but I know how to build engines. Chevy has been doing to high power to size ratio for years with V8s. I could help someone but am mostly here to observe. I read some posts and you guys seem to hate the ricers too. I dont like them, they grate the true tuners and I hate those mufflers, like most people.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Default RE: 396NOVA

turbo it!

Old 06-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Default RE: 396NOVA

heres a pic of my muffler. and i just didnt put just the muffler on, its a turbo back exhaust and its doesnt hurt peoples ears when i drive by them, its mainly loud under boost unlike civics, with them which are just redicilously loud when they are driven.