North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

HLP installing my CAI nashua n.h.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HLP installing my CAI nashua n.h.

i dont know. Im not sure how many companies are making exhuast for that car. When you say higher end sound do you mean louder? Cuz to me i really liked the way the magnaflow sounded. A nice deep tone and not too loud.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

maybe look at these vids for an idea too. They are kinda ****ty since you really cant here much from them. The only thing i dont like is they are only axleback which is knida a waste
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...haust&so=0

Old 02-02-2007, 12:02 PM

yea i dont think many ppl are making exhaust yet for the 4g gt. i think injens just came out but its hella expensive. as far as sound. loud= no good for me. the growl was nice and not over the top. but like you said it had a really deep tone. im trying to think of an example of the sound i was thinking of. maybe something like a crotch rocket. but its nothing i will research. i really like the magna flow and sound low on the requirement list for me, i just care about the performance upgrade and the fit. i was told that the magna flow is good fit to the car.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

yea if it were me id go with magnaflow. They have been around a long time and the fit is proven by online sites that build-up the cars as well as the proven results from it. Seems to me the best option there

Old 02-02-2007, 12:32 PM

if you pay close attension to the sound of that greddy axle back. it sounds awesome. but you are right, screw axle back. i took the clip of the greddy and the magnaflow and compared. lets just say magnaflow FTW!

Old 02-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

well hope to see ya down here with that 4g

Old 02-02-2007, 04:29 PM

hey emonz did ya get my pm's?

Old 02-02-2007, 04:47 PM

yupe.... Lemme know when you get your parts in. We can plan accordingly. I currently only get thurday and sundays off from work.yes we should have all the tools here at my apartment to install it. It prob will only take like a half hour if that

Old 02-02-2007, 05:00 PM

ahh kk gotcha. sounds good. should be here early next week. ill keep ya up to date.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:17 PM

Hey Emonz, I don't know if your going to get involved with the exhaust, but if you guys want to do that at my house, your welcome to use the lift. I know its kind of a ride to get here, but I'm always looking to help out a fellow enthusiast and help him save a few bucks. Besides, he'll owe us a trip to H ( . ) ( . ) TERS in Nashua if we help him out LOL

Quick Reply: HLP installing my CAI nashua n.h.