Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The *OFFICIAL* Introduce Yourself Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 11:05 AM
Default RE: The *OFFICIAL* Introduce Yourself Thread

Jason, I liked the site bro...nice pics too...how hard was it for the vertical door install on that blue Chrysler? The pic w/all those chics around and in it, ended all my doubuts about investing a grand on them....& how's life at Travis? I got a guy willing to trade bases w/me....I should come out there and run with you guys.
BTW....love the VIS kit....superb.
Phil

Old 06-30-2004, 05:34 PM

BurntGSX
AKA Jared Tripp

21.. Student. double major psychology/human services

from good ole iowa

'97 gsx (mostly show, some go)
'02 specV.. recently found out that the engine in this sucks **** to mod.. wont hold over 260hp without upgraded internals and hella $$

Old 06-30-2004, 11:08 PM

Not that hard to do. It only took us about 4 hours to do the install. Only thing is we had a direct bolt on kit. Check out www.verticaldoors.com I think is the site. They should make a kit for the 2G. If you can get it I would do the conversion. They score alot of points at the shows and get alot of attention. Jay the owner of that Sebring gets alot of love from the ladies. lol

If you do come down to Travis that would be great. Alot of my Team members are in the military or affiliated. Cali is Cali. lol. I wouldn't trade places anywhere other than maybe Japan but I don't like the weather there. I lived there for 4 years being a military brat. Cost of living is to high IMO but the cars and the shows make up for it.

Old 07-01-2004, 08:37 AM

No doubt....I was supposed to be PCSing to Osan, but that got dropped...I have my BOP option coming up in September, so I know I'll be putting in for all West coast bases....who knows. Would be nice though. The scene SUCKS here...but I'm only 45 minutes from NOPI Nats in ATL, 3 hours from N.O & 6 hours from Daytona Bch....so I can catch SOME shows...lol.
Phil

Old 07-02-2004, 06:57 PM

Phil,
You sound like you are close to me. I am in Brunswick,GA. And yes, it does suck here. [>:]
Anyway, take it easy.

Stephen

Old 07-03-2004, 01:01 AM

RSleeper or Pat
Male
Student
99 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (Turbo'd by Hahn Racecraft)

Good talking to all of you guys,
Pat