Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

abso-f%&$in-lutly ridICULOUS

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Default abso-f%&$in-lutly ridICULOUS

Idk what gas prices are where you guys are at, but around here its getting pretty ridiculous and im glad im not driving right now.
A single gallon of premium gasoline costs three dollars and fifty four cents! ONE GALLON OF LIQUID FUEL! ONE!

I mean seriously. What the f*$^ is wrong with our god damn government? We have the technology and the capability to switch to ethanol at the drop of a hat(70 cents a gallon! economy will burst due to farmers having new crops to grow and sell, and we wont depend on another country that absolutely hates us to get our fuel that is just going to run out and continues to pollute the earth, and destroy the o-zone layer), but that god damned mother ****er george bush is getting too much ****ing money slipped into his back pocket to give a **** about the country he is supposed to be governing. **** GEORGE BUSH AND THE ENTIRE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER BE HONEST WITH US AGAIN! SCREW AMERICA!

[/rant]

Old 04-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: abso-f%&$in-lutly ridICULOUS

and this is just the begining of the summer. Just wait. I bet we'll see $4 sometime this summer

Old 04-12-2007, 10:25 AM

Well at least most of us have 4cl or small V6 look at all of the SUV and Mustang guys now. If the prices keep going up I think instead of crusing we are all going to just sit by our rides in the parking lot instead of driving thru town. LOL

Old 04-12-2007, 10:30 AM

I saw someone buying a Hummer H1 yesterday... that guys gonna wanna kill himself sometime this summer.

Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

I saw someone buying a Hummer H1 yesterday... that guys gonna wanna kill himself sometime this summer.
The way i look at the hummer is, if they have the money to buy the hummer, i think they can afford the gas

Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 AM

lol, hed better hope so... though... he musta hit lottery or something... his trade in was a '00 Cavalier

Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM

gas is 2.59 as of yesterday here.... i completely agree with everything said here, it's rediculous! Bush doesn't give a flying f$*# b/c he'll be out of office soon enough.

Old 04-12-2007, 01:27 PM

When I had my first car, gas was between $0.24 and $0.30 per gallon. That means that gas has gone up more than ten times what it was back then. Funny, I don't think McDonalds is paying their employees ten times what they paid me. That would be $14.00/hr to start. Anyway, blame those idiot "green" people that won't let us drill for oil anymore. We have only tapped one tenth of the oil supplies in the U.S. If we could drill off the coast of CA and in the Gulf of Mexico, gas prices would drop below $1.00/gal. But the Democrats think that if they agree to do that, then the "save a tree" people won't vote for them. Not to mention that the oil companies still remain the highest profiting companies in the world.

Old 04-12-2007, 01:37 PM

HOW MUCH??? .24??? lol no offense but, how old are you??? lol

Old 04-12-2007, 02:37 PM

I need a time machine! Buy gas buy the ****load... then bring it here and sell it for $1.99p/g. Ill be rich! Rich I tell you. Then Ill buy Rons DelSlow... and blow it the **** up.

Quick Reply: abso-f%&$in-lutly ridICULOUS