Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AFI

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Default RE: AFI

lol i mostly agree deatcab....but deathcab for cutie sucks too LOL jp they are ok. Afi has turned into pop imo though...they used to be kinda cool.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:55 PM

lmao the sn is actually a nickname for my car....but yea I dont mind a little deathcab...especially when I'm trying to sleep...

That is very true though, AFI isnt as half as hardcore as they used to be...now every album comes chalk full of songs with sing-song choruses ...I miss the old days around Art of Drowning and Shut your mouth ... makes me sad...the same damn thing is happening to Alkaline Trio, which happens to be one of my favorite bands ever....

Lately I've gotten into a lot of "pyschobilly" ..Tiger Army and Necromantix....good stuff...refreshing too

Old 04-23-2007, 12:01 AM

I'm down to listen to anything.
Lately i've been on a hip hop kick. Not rap, hip hop. Stuff with beats.
But i'm also very heavy into Sick Of It All.
They're political hardcore done right.

Old 04-23-2007, 01:12 AM

wow, i dont fit in... i dont even know who afi is... i listen to psychopathic records... insane clown posse is my style. heres a pic of them....

if that didnt work, cuz it usualy dont for me, heres the link...
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4333/icpjumpus4.jpg

Old 04-23-2007, 01:29 AM

i think they are utterly retarded^ not my style but hey.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:39 AM

I agree... i liked green day more before american idiot, after warning it was all downhill (and ive been listenin to them since kerplunk) and as for afi, its not that theyre sucking more, theyre changig their sound to something more akin to that alternative thats like, the cure, or something like that, 80's weird rock. Sing the sorrow was great, but the art of drowning was better, i also use death cab for cutie as sleeping music lol