Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone been to honda-tech lately?.....sucks donkey you know what.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 04:47 AM
Default RE: Anyone been to honda-tech lately?.....sucks donkey you know what.

Thank you everyone.....I will do my best to keep the little red tri-star symbol an emblem of fear for those of the blue oval, the chrome H, the ....uh..... nevermind. I'm not much on bashing either. Like I said I'm still a member over at honda tech. It just reflects bad on the whole site when it has a million rules mostly because people dont know how to be civil. I remember a guy who was a member at HT who drove a saturn. Now I can understand a little competitive talk but this guy just wanted to trash for no reason and every reason possible. I got into a spiff one time with him because a member had posted some pics of his honda he just finished and of course MR. saturn told him it looked stupid and he needed to stay with the 'go' because his ride will never be 'show' or something like that. I finally asked him why the hell was he at HT. "It's called HONDA-TECH, not saturn-tech". The dumbest thing about that situation was this guys saturn was stock from hood to trunk.[sm=icon_blah.gif] ok I'm done...enough story tell'in for you kids.

Old 09-07-2004, 04:52 AM

ahh yeah well we don't like the other guys but it's all about the passion and love of automobiles. not everyone can drive a mitsubishi those that can love em'
I personally would love to drop some money into mom's focus just for s&g's that's another car that isn't really tricked out in my parts.

Old 09-08-2004, 07:31 PM

yea, trash talk only when called for, mostly the punks that come in and try and start ****....... or under street and strip............hehe