Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Accident Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned
Default Car Accident Updates

Thank you for everyone that's been giving me advice.

Since the neck, wrist and knee brace have been hindering me from doing alot, I didn't get a good look at the car until about an hour ago. There's extensive frame damage on the left side and under the car. I thought it was driveable until I realized he punctured my gas tank. I talked to the insurance company, they won't pay for my medical bills because it isn't 'long term' damange. I don't know what to do about that part.

One part I forgot to mention. When I had just gotten hit I was on the side of the road, though my car was still in the middle of the road. A carfull of guys road past me, screaming at me to get my car out of the road, that no one cared, that it was a POS, etc. Well I never thought I would see that car again. I was driving home from an autobody shop and they spotted me, and recognized me. They got in the car and started following me. So now, I've got that to worry about.

Here's some more pictures.

If anyone has any more information or advice on this.. let me know please.

Old 05-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Default RE: Car Accident Updates

ouch that sucks really bad, it is always sad to see a dsm being hit like this, and secially having to take on some *******'s annoying behaviour on top of it... best of luck to you

Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 PM

I used to work at a personal injury law firm.You might want to talk to a personal injury lawyer, thier legal advice is free. I think no-fault insurance is supposed to be paying your medical bills.You may not have a case due to no permanent injuries (which is good), but I think there may be something you can do to take care of the bills. Good luck. Sorry about the car, that sucks!

Old 05-02-2007, 06:11 PM

that's total B.S. the insurance has to pay for your injuries i'm pretty sure, or else, what's the point in having insurance?? as for the guys in the car screaming at you.. that's just sad!!! if it's clear that somebody was just in an accident than why in the world would you provoke or induce some kind of negative attitude?! that's just a bunch of sad indivduals. with any luck the car will be total'd. i say that for 2 reasons. 1 when you go to sell the car down the road it wont' be worth near as much b/c it was in an accident. And 2, future problems can happen from past accidents that will not be covered by Insurance compaines.