Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chat Room Box

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Default RE: Chat Room Box

ORIGINAL: tidus10

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

mike knows everything dont challenge him..
no one is asking you anyway lol... dont be a smart ***. you would agree with these guys ecause you are one of them a post ***** lol
you right, in the past 6 months i have whored this site like a mad man.....OH and need i mention you just posted 3 times in a row?
Oh please.... we all know you are this site biggest *****. you give no tech advise ever its all just post whoring. Have you ever left this section ever? prob not much. arnt you the one who started the 1 word story threads and others like that? big deal you havent been around for a few months your still a post ***** its not like you went around helping people out on here with techy stuff man. your worse than Dusty and soul ever were lol

Old 05-01-2007, 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

Mike has been cranky lately... car trouble bro? lol i see where Patrick is coming from and i agree. it removes the reference that somebody may be looking for.
not cranky at all. no car trouble what so ever either lol. I agree with you and patrick here its just when I make my point and tidus say I know everything or whatever it pisses me off. at least I serve a purpose here on these boards and know what im talking about. tidus is here to just hang out and post ***** every 6 months then leaves and comes back to do it again. Other than that soul and dusty were getting on my nevers alittle when they were turning every thread into a personal convo even after John said to stop. and since it was brought up again they have stopped and made a good improvment so nothing negitive with them any more as of now.

Old 05-01-2007, 02:39 PM

naw poot was worse than me..so was silvertooth...and that girl started the 1 word story i just bumped it cause it was fun..and i used to give tech advice but everyone always asks the same questions so it gets boring....and i'm not a genious for eclipses i'll be the first to admit that and i dont want someone to come on here and me give them my 2 cents and have their car be ****ed because of me...you want me to start giving advice i can do that i really dont care

Old 05-01-2007, 02:45 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Other than that soul and dusty were getting on my nevers alittle when they were turning every thread into a personal convo even after John said to stop. and since it was brought up again they have stopped and made a good improvment so nothing negitive with them any more as of now.
TRUE

Old 05-01-2007, 02:48 PM

naw poot was worse than me..so was silvertooth...and that girl started the 1 word story i just bumped it cause it was fun..and i used to give tech advice but everyone always asks the same questions so it gets boring....and i'm not a genious for eclipses i'll be the first to admit that and i dont want someone to come on here and me give them my 2 cents and have their car be ****ed because of me...you want me to start giving advice i can do that i really dont care
you bumped that thread every day.. it would dissapear and some how every 6 month tidus brings it back im surprised you havent brought it back up already this time LMAO. silvertooth was a bigger ***** back then but he s still around posts like normal so you have since taken his roll your here and regaurdless if you get borred helpping people you must still be borred cause your posting a thousand pointless thread and posts too. I know it can be fun to just chill I get it ,but dont come on here and be a dick to me just because I made a logical point that make sence. you might have been joking around or what ever but it didnt come off like that to me when I read it.either way I dont care WTF you do here have fun thats all.

carry on

Old 05-01-2007, 02:57 PM

lol, why do I feel like Im in high school here... lol.
Cmon now, here and there Ive given useful techy advice!

Old 05-01-2007, 02:59 PM

The 1 word story thread i refuned the rules so it would have less whoring and retarded **** in it.

AND you did come on this thread deliberatly bashing me, you directly shot down my idea and now are carrying on about how i am such a ***** here, and i was being sarcastic but once again the great mike has to prevail and be the untouchable on these forums...get over yourself man..like others have stated maybe its your time of the month whatevs...i'm done with you mike i'm not going to carry on with this **** anymore

Old 05-01-2007, 03:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

Dusty no one said you did'nt

Old 05-01-2007, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: 50ul }{4ck3r

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

Dusty no one said you did'nt
Guilty conscience :-P

Old 05-01-2007, 03:09 PM

Well yea, a little, lol... Dont want to make myself out to be COMPLETELY worthless...

Quick Reply: Chat Room Box