Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chat Room Box

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Default RE: Chat Room Box

lol **bites tounge** its all good..the main thing you have to say in the tech section is "check your spark plugs, gas, and battery" lol

Old 05-01-2007, 03:12 PM

dusty your always helping people...don't worry about it ...hes just mad cause every1 is on his ***...for being a *** and a idiot

Old 05-01-2007, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: 50ul }{4ck3r

dusty your always helping people...don't worry about it ...hes just mad cause every1 is on his ***...for being a *** and a idiot
was that to me or mike?

Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM

LOL....Tricky Question

Old 05-01-2007, 03:28 PM

dick :-P

Old 05-01-2007, 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

The 1 word story thread i refuned the rules so it would have less whoring and retarded **** in it.

AND you did come on this thread deliberatly bashing me, you directly shot down my idea and now are carrying on about how i am such a ***** here, and i was being sarcastic but once again the great mike has to prevail and be the untouchable on these forums...get over yourself man..like others have stated maybe its your time of the month whatevs...i'm done with you mike i'm not going to carry on with this **** anymore
dude I wasnt bashing anyone when I came in here it was just to say why haveing a chat box make no sence at all. Nothing about your idea it about the idea as a whole I think it is just retarded. dont get me wrong tidus. its not that I dont like you or anything. it was your reply after my first reply that got me going. it happens all the time. me and sebba alway go back anr forth its not a big deal really.... no need to be a little *****. I never acted "untouchable" like i said before you mave have been joking bu I didnt take it that way. all you needed to do was say just that.only reason why i took it as not being a joke is in the past you ave been known for getting into member bashing on here (amber mysterio ect ect) and do we need that again really? it has been nice without all of that BS around here. let it go chat box is a stupid idea for our site that was all I was saying.

and about me saying your a post ***** since when does that bother you? you know damn well you are you even used to say it yourself.

BTW what ever happend to you playing halo with us all the time. that used to be fun

Old 05-01-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: 50ul }{4ck3r

I never said you guys dont help out, but at the same time you guys were turing the threads you were helping out in into AIM convos lol that was the problem other than that I have stuck up for the too of you outside lines.

Old 05-01-2007, 03:44 PM

No no no, Im not complaining... you know me... just looking for a reason to post. lol. BTW is it just me or is MF having server issues lately... it loads halfway then just hangs...

Old 05-01-2007, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

BTW what ever happend to you playing halo with us all the time. that used to be fun
well since my dad died i have been really busy with helping my mom out and then i have school and work too so ****s been crazy around here... i get on forza and do carreer mode, i think i have to re-up my xbox live again...i havent played halo since the last time we all played together..i thaught you guys moved on to '360' games and stopped playing the others...

lets burry it, truCE mike?

Old 05-01-2007, 03:46 PM

Truce, not truths there, Tidus... lol

Quick Reply: Chat Room Box