Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dont you just hate it

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Default Dont you just hate it

i found today that my town is becoming increasingly filled with ******** who think they are hot ****...not that this is the first time but today as i was coming home i was following a Eclipse (gs to be exact) with a broken spoiler (no joke it was snapped clean off but the stubs were still on the side of the car ) and its exhaust sounded decent but it had the thickest black smog coming out of the pipe...anyway...as i started to pass it (to avoid having to drive through a cloud of black) the SOB throws it to the floor and shoots out ahead of me...so i wait back another 2 or 3 minutes until we hit another speed zone and then i just stomped on it and flew past him before he knew what was going on....seriously wtf is wrong with people these days??

i know you all have to have a ton of stories like this so lets hear your best ones....

Old 03-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Default RE: Dont you just hate it

scion xb cut me off, then when I went to pass him he thought I was trying to race him so he droped gears and I pulled away from him. At the net light he pulled up next to me and gave mt thumbs down... Because his box is hot stuff.

Old 03-28-2006, 12:02 PM

GT mustang cut me off driving like a jerk so he could race so 3G spyders well after he smoked them I got next to him at teh very next red light he was reving and looking at me like my car was a joke so I gave him a chance I only launched at 4500 and I pulled at least 9-10 cars on it before i let out and I was still pulling. I though he gave up but I talked to the spyder guys and they were like no he was on it the whole time but just kept spinning his tires and almost spun out lol

Old 03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Back before I fixed the flex hose on my Sentra (I miss the power that the straight exhaust from the header provided me...) I was rollin in a shopping strip mall parking lot. Pull out onto the small side street next to the lot rollin nice and easy not trying to show off or anything. Come up to a stop sign and this late 80's model Honda Acorn (Accord) pulls up next to me. I look over and the thing is a rust ball on wheels. I swear I saw one of the driver's legs through the door!! He guns his engine like a jackass. I rev mine just ever so slightly giving off the RRRROOOOMmmmm.... We both decide to go and I even let him roll first. Dropped the hammer slipped the clutch and left rubber and smoke at about 4K and blew by him. Haven't seen THAT idjit since...

Old 03-28-2006, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Or there was the time I was cruisin down Little Creek. Doin the 35 MPH speed limit when this little Del Small pulls up next to me primer black. Not even sure if he had a body kit or not. He hits his clutch revs the engine and takes off. Now I'm rollin in 5th so I drop to 2nd drop the clutch and take off. I had at least 7 lengths on him before I hit 60 and was still in 2nd. I skipped from 2nd to 4th cut back let it drop back to 40 MPH and laughed when he finally caught up and passed me.