Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Holy cow, I want to have it's babies!
17.86%
Looks pretty good.
21.43%
I think it looks all right.
42.86%
Don't think it's my style
10.71%
Ugh! Icky icky poo!
7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Default RE: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

I know the bit you mean now

Old 03-27-2006, 03:05 AM

Did anyone notice the main charactor sounds like ****in forest gump?? from the previews he looks like hes going to ruin the movie. what the hell is a southern redneck doing in tokyo? They could of wrote paul walker in that movie. still looks like a fun movie. just cant wait for all the kiddys to be kicking it side ways out of the movie theaters and smaking the curb. Saw an evo drifting in the previews by the way.

Old 03-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator

Oh I know I think this is gonna cause ALOT of accidents... LOL I can't wait to see all the civics and CRX's TRY to drift LOL ... Then I'll go out and show 'em all up with my nice little RWD 'quest LOL.. I REALLY need to get the land and build a drift track... After THIS one it'll go big in the states I'm sure. I'd make a KILLIN with a drift track!!

Old 03-27-2006, 08:28 AM

this actually makes me want to drift my clipser :-) vroom!! lol.. but yea there will be a lot o'drifting' accedents due to this movie.. expecially when they understear the car hit a curb and wreck them selves......lol retards....

Old 03-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

yea wait till this movie hits theaters...its goin to be bad. Accidents gallor.

Old 03-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Dude the day after it opens I'm just gonna sit at the theater wait for the first showing to finish and video tape the idiot kids leaving the place LOL It'll be great.

Old 03-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Dude the day after it opens I'm just gonna sit at the theater wait for the first showing to finish and video tape the idiot kids leaving the place LOL It'll be great.
damn thats a great idea. Mike we should go to see it in randolph and then watch all the kid crash into the curb when they pull their ebrakes. HAHA

Old 03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Start postin the videos online of the idiots... LOL

Old 03-27-2006, 06:48 PM

It just seems like the Fast and the Furious just gets more and more fictional and less real world racing. Sure the drift seens are cool but I bet they probably used a ton of green screens to do it and not real drifts.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator

oh im sure that they do. Personally i wouldnt spend my money to go see it. If they are going to make another one they should have made it where its legal track racing where they race imports in a circuit or something. Where there isa tournament. Something along those lines. You know like hecter says in the first one "nah, im going legit homes, goin on the nirus circuit, you heard of it" HAHA

Quick Reply: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift