Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Holy cow, I want to have it's babies!
17.86%
Looks pretty good.
21.43%
I think it looks all right.
42.86%
Don't think it's my style
10.71%
Ugh! Icky icky poo!
7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Default RE: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

ORIGINAL: slow420a

well, the driving looks aweseom, it actually shows wrecks that are nasty as hell... which kinda shows that if you drive like a retarted you will become one, but some of the stunts are still kinda gay... I guess its a wait and see movie.

lol amen...such as the big swing around flipp off in reverse stunt on the highway...yeaaa ok...

i liked the first one...the second one sucked *** i thought. hopefully this new one will be more like the first...

Old 03-18-2006, 08:53 PM

I am definitely going to see it opening night. I want to see some real stunt driving, for serious.

Old 03-18-2006, 09:27 PM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

ok...you can't make a fast and furious movie without paul walker and vin diesel...not happening....
I completely agree,i mean what is sequel without any of the main caracters...and them putting all these ghey rappers in there,forget it,dont get me wrong i am a hip hop/r&b dude but wtf,come one,ja rule in the first was bad enough,then tyrese and ludacris..now BOW WOW thats just f&*%$@!!

Old 03-18-2006, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: badass91hatch

ok...you can't make a fast and furious movie without paul walker and vin diesel...not happening....
I completely agree,i mean what is sequel without any of the main caracters...and them putting all these ghey rappers in there,forget it,dont get me wrong i am a hip hop/r&b dude but wtf,come one,ja rule in the first was bad enough,then tyrese and ludacris..now BOW WOW thats just f&*%$@!!
non of the cast in 1 or 2 can act... im sure half of us on these forums could act better than paul walker His movies **** me off he is always talking in the same tone.

Old 03-18-2006, 11:37 PM

Lol the love there almost chokes you, man. :-D

Old 03-19-2006, 12:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Lol the love there almost chokes you, man. :-D
He is a treible actor, I dont know why people go for him...ya girls think he is hot but aside from that he would never be an actor lol.

I need to become an actor I need the $$$$ I wish I were a pretty boy some times

Old 03-19-2006, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: badass91hatch

non of the cast in 1 or 2 can act... im sure half of us on these forums could act better than paul walker His movies **** me off he is always talking in the same tone.
lol true...noticed how half the **** he has been in has bombed at the box office??

i agree with that about the big rap stars too....i mean do they think that they look badass so they put them in there or what??? honestly...

Old 03-19-2006, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

Emonz the fact that you saw the first 2 in theatres worries me.... Paul Walker is a ****** moron. I'll be glad to watch this one when it comes out on DVD. I doubt I'll watch it in theatres. I do have the first 2 on DVD but again mostly for the cars. I'll be watching the 3rd one for the cars as well but more for the drifting than anything else. Even though I know it's all a crock of BS (The cars are lighter?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA). I think this one will end up merely like the other 2 and be largely a ploy to plug products, get funding, and make money off a scene that hasn't been fully exploited yet. It will cause more kids to run off and look for the "Stage 3 turbo" and the "NOS" systems that won't blow thier "intake welds".

Old 03-19-2006, 12:24 PM

Lol @ Sang.

It's funny because it's true!

Old 03-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

And I'm gonna be REALLY pissed if they put ANYTHING from NOS in this flick... Who wants to blast their engine when trying to DRIFT?!?!?! OMG this should be an interesting one to see if nothing else.... lol

Quick Reply: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift