Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Football fans ,discuss the 2008 NFL season

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Default Football fans ,discuss the 2008 NFL season

All team convo. anything goes. Talk trash whatever hahaha. I just figure if any NFL fans are on here we can all discuss right here. Rather than in the Tom Brady out thread.

Soooooo How bout Brett Favre showing he can still play at the top level. 6Tds today -Damn, he needed that one too.

Old 09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Football fans ,discuss the 2008 NFL season

Yeah 6 td for farve was amazing, I bet green bay fans are missing him right abt now. And the NFC east is looking pretty crazy too.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 PM

GO DALLAS COWBOYS AND ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Well i think everyone knew the NFC east was gonna be one of the hardest divisions as it was last year. As usual the Eagles are losing games they should have won. So at 2-2 they are still stong. There will definetly be 3 teams from that division in the playoffs.

This is definetly gonna be a strange season because it seems every time you think you know who the better team is, the underdog comes out and wins. And when you think you know who the bad teams are they go and win as well like atlanta sticking around at 2-2 and new orleans going from looking as bad as they can on offense to scoring like crazy. And of course Farve having the best game he will have all year.

Then there is Tennessee which loses Vince Young for personal reasons, and plays collins and is still winning.

Who do people believe will be the last undefeated team this year. Id have to put my money on buffalo since you know eventually eli will have a really ****ty game

Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Watching the Eagles game last night was sooo painfull, hey at least the phillies made the playoffs.

Btw the eagles were missing starters wrkevin curtis, rb brian westbrook, telj smith, rg shawn andrews and buckhalter was out for most of the 2nd half. But yeah they should have won.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:53 PM

pats suck

that is all

Old 09-30-2008, 07:48 AM

Pats are still better than your states teams hahaha

Old 09-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

yea, who does he have....the browns....pssshh..they have to go to their backup QB cuz they are so bad, at least the pats only did it because of injury. haha. just messin

and dsm1990gsx, its tough to see them in last place in the division. With how stong their division is, if they cant win these close games they wont be in the playoffs, which is a shame for such a good team...if they end up last in the division i could even see reid being fired...as much as they love him their i just dont think the way they have played the last 2 seasons can be acceptable with the talent they have

Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

yea, who does he have....the browns....pssshh..they have to go to their backup QB cuz they are so bad, at least the pats only did it because of injury. haha. just messin

and dsm1990gsx, its tough to see them in last place in the division. With how stong their division is, if they cant win these close games they wont be in the playoffs, which is a shame for such a good team...if they end up last in the division i could even see reid being fired...as much as they love him their i just dont think the way they have played the last 2 seasons can be acceptable with the talent they have
well seein as how im not a browns fan, your arguement is invalid [&:]

Old 09-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Yeah its sucks to watch and I wouldnt be suprised if he was. Last year he had a lot of distractions w/ his kids but this year there is no excuse.

Quick Reply: Football fans ,discuss the 2008 NFL season