Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Haha, funny joke..

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Default Haha, funny joke..

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each proceeded to buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three fly's landed in each of their pints and were stuck in the thick, frothy head.

The Englishman pushed his beer from him in disgust.

The Scotsman scooped at his beer until he washed the fly out and then continued drinking.

The Irishman carefully picked the fly out his drink, then held it out over the beer and started yelling
"SPIT IT OUT YOU $#@%&!!! SPIT IT OUT!!!!!"

Old 04-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Banned
Default RE: Haha, funny joke..

HAHAHAHAHA i know irish guys like that

Old 04-14-2007, 06:14 PM

haha my turn
1. Good: Your wife is pregnant. > Bad: It's triplets. > Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.
2. Good: Your wife's not talking to you. > Bad: She wants a divorce. > Ugly: She's a lawyer.
3. Good: Your son is finally maturing. > Bad: He's involved with the Woman next door. > Ugly: So are you.
4. Good: Your son studies a lot in his room.. > Bad: You find several **** movies hidden there. > Ugly: You're in them.
5. Good: Your hubby and you agree, no more kids. > Bad: You can't find your birth control pills. > Ugly: Your 13 year old daughter borrowed them.
6. Good: Your husband understands fashion. > Bad: He's a cross-dresser. > Ugly: He looks better than you.
7. Good: You give the "birds and bees" talk to your daughter. > Bad: She keeps interrupting. > Ugly: With corrections.
8. Good: The postman's early. > Bad: He's wearing fatigues and carrying a shotgun. >
Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas. > >
9. Good: Your son is dating someone new. > Bad: It's another man. > Ugly: He's your best friend.
10. Good: Your daughter got a new job. > Bad: As a hooker. > Ugly: She makes more money than you do.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:10 PM

lol wow both were pretty funny but germans pwn irish in drinking!!!!!

Old 04-15-2007, 12:34 PM

OK....the F.O.G. man has a joke for ya:

One day this attractive young college girl is in the doctors office for a physical. When she removes her shirt, the doctor notices a large Red H on her chest. So he inquires about it. " I can't help but notice that H on your chest, can you explain what it is?" She replies" my boyfriend goes to Harvard and he has one of those college sweaters that he refuses to take off. So when we make love and get a little sweaty, the dye ran onto my chest"

One week later, another college girl was in the office for her pyhsical. When she removed her shirt, there was a Y on her chest. Again the doctor asked her to explain it. She replied " my boyfriend goes to Yale. He has one of those college sweaters which he refuses to take off even when we make love. The dye must have run onto my chest".

The third week, another beautiful college girl is in the office for her physical. She removes her shirt and there is an M on her chest. The doctor says " dont tell me, I bet you boyfriend goes to Michigan right?" She replies " NO, but my girlfriend goes to Wisconisn, why do you ask ? hahahahahahahaha

Old 04-15-2007, 02:59 PM

lol... Funny, I live in wisconsin!!

Old 04-15-2007, 03:21 PM

you need to find that girl and post some video !!!! j/k

Old 04-15-2007, 03:43 PM

haha, i live in wisconsin too..... time for a stupid joke....

Joke #1: two ninjas and a nun are playing catch. the ninja throws the ball to the nun, the nun throws it back to the ninja. but the nun threw it so hard it knocked him over. so the other ninja says, "NOWTHATS A NUNCHUCK"

joke #2: three girls go out and get totaly wasted at a bar, then theyget a ride home. the next morning they get together and start talking about the night befor. the first one says man, i was so drunk, when i got home i put my head in my top dresser drower thinkin it was the toilet and filled it with vomet. the second girl says, thats nothing, when i got home i fell asleep on the counter top naked and woke up with a soar @$$. the third girl says, i have you both beat, when i got home i blew chunks all night.
the other girls reply, how is that any worse than what we went through? the third girl says, no you dont get it, chunks is my dog.

lol

Old 04-15-2007, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: F.O.G.

you need to find that girl and post some video !!!! j/k
Thats what I was thinking.. Im gonna put up posters all over campus!@!.

Ive heard that chunks joke before in a different version..

Old 04-15-2007, 11:17 PM

My roomate is Irish!...hes totally like that!...

Quick Reply: Haha, funny joke..