Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

HAhahaha this is awsome

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Default RE: HAhahaha this is awsome

I think I just stared at my computer screen for the past seven minutes in complete awe. That takes some talent and perhaps some practice to get the lip sync right. That was pretty fun/rad.

Old 05-10-2006, 03:15 PM

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

Wow, *~Daaaamn~* and Sebba [sm=loser.gif] either hate life, or they just think they are better than everyone else. Stop being such tight wads, I can understand why Sebba is such a downer. I mean, I would be too if I drove that riced out eclipse and pretended to know everything.
oh that's right...we both suck please excuse me while i go give a damn what you think and cry all night about...sounds like someone needs to get laid.

And don't hate on sebba...do i sense...jealousy???[]

Old 05-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Banned

WOW looks like I struck a nerve......

Please...............hunny............. I'm far from jealous[sm=lol.gif] ,nice try though. I don't recall saying you two suck either, just that about 80% of your post come off like your **** don't stink. "sounds like someone needs to get laid" BAHAHAHA maybe you should take your own advice, I'm not the one on here post lame and downer posts.

Old 05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

Please...............hunny............. I'm far from jealous[sm=lol.gif] ,nice try though. I don't recall saying you two suck either, just that about 80% of your post come off like your **** don't stink. "sounds like someone needs to get laid" BAHAHAHA maybe you should take your own advice, I'm not the one on here post lame and downer posts.

Now wait a second.... I resemble that remark... Poop. I probably DO need to get laid. But driving the Conquest at night where the cops aren't is WAY too much fun

Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 PM

Um, that was interesting....??? [&:]

Old 05-11-2006, 03:33 PM

Finally.. I'm the one starting arguements with Amber.. can NESpeed put himself on P/A? lol

Old 05-11-2006, 03:34 PM

HA! trust me...it's not hard for a chick to get laid...so if i wanted to go **** a guy chances are it would happen, but i'm not like that.
AND 99 PERCENT OF THE TIME I AM JUST KIDDING....unless you really **** me off. i'm still gonna post what i want, when i want. if you dont' like it that's your problem, so puh-lease don't go cryin' me a river, bitch to someone who can do something about it, okee thanks!

Old 05-11-2006, 03:37 PM

Burn...

Old 05-11-2006, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

HA! trust me...it's not hard for a chick to get laid...so if i wanted to go **** a guy chances are it would happen, but i'm not like that.
AND 99 PERCENT OF THE TIME I AM JUST KIDDING....unless you really **** me off. i'm still gonna post what i want, when i want. if you dont' like it that's your problem, so puh-lease don't go cryin' me a river, bitch to someone who can do something about it, okee thanks!
he is a Moderator lol he can do something about it

Old 05-11-2006, 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

Finally.. I'm the one starting arguements with Amber.. can NESpeed put himself on P/A? lol
lol.. He should haha well the things you said before were more hurtful but we moved on from that anyway

Quick Reply: HAhahaha this is awsome