Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

HAhahaha this is awsome

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Default RE: HAhahaha this is awsome

Im not about to ban anyone anyways... It is hard to get banned from here maybe a temp post approval for sertain things but even that has only happend twice by me, and once it gets sorted out the PA tag comes off, not a big deal

Old 05-12-2006, 08:14 PM

Well the only reason I am on P/A (again) is because Sang is a ****ing dick who IS on a power trip.

1) A noob gets on and wants someone to do his extra credit work for him. Sang does it for him. I call Sang a noob suck up. Sang sides with noob and says I'm a dumb *** for not being in college.. basically i have no say so in the matter and people dont have to earn **** in this world. We all help each other cheat.

There's one dick point for Sang.

2) ANOTHER noob gets on and asks about feedback on the for sale/trade section. I reply to his post with factual realistic things and he gets pissy. Sang comes in and gets pissy as well. Why? Because he's buddy ol' pals with the noob from some other forum.. So Sang sides with him. What happens to me? I get put on P/A. By who? Sang himself.

There's a second dick point for Sang, +10 for putting me on P/A for no good reason.

SO, Mr. EMonz sir, I will talk **** about Sang for the rest of my membership here. I have damn good reason for that. Amber had a good reason for talking about the modz if she was refering to Sang. So don't ban her. You need to bring Sang up with Patrick and get his *** off of Admin status for god sake.

As for Sebba, he's just a little kid who thinks he's the ****... everyone can just block him and be happy. lol

Hopefully I will taken off of P/A soon, because this **** is getting ridiculous.

Have a nice day.

Old 05-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Banned

Please take kevin off PA... its starting to get anoying not knowing what hes typing...

Old 05-12-2006, 10:29 PM

Oh boy I didnt even notice you wereon PA I was never even told about it[:-]. Last time when I put you on PA I talked with the other Admins and a few mods first and did what was needed untill problems were resolved and I think that time it was fair to put you on it.

I was NOT going to ban Amber. I asked her if she was asking us to because that is how I took her comment I thought she was basically saying "ban Me" with out saying it directly

So that said yes I can understand where you are coming from but I think it is best to just leave it alone rather than posting about things saying sang is on a power trip or what ever because that will get you no where un fortunatly. lastly I will take you off PA because I have no idea why you are on it and the Modz\Admins only section has nothing in there about why you were put on it.

Hope the retared back and forth drama can stop lol -Mike (EMonz57)