Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hello to all DSM Fans!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Default Hello to all DSM Fans!

Hello to all you fellow dsmers out there!

I have created a website called www.helpmehit9s.com . For those of you who are interested in seeing a little 4 cylinder become something as fast as a viper or a vette or maybe even faster! Now I know 9's in a 1/4th mile for a 4 cylinder is talking garbage to some of you people, but to me its just a goal in life I myself as a young tuner would like to achieve. Please support me by taking your time to look at my website and tell your friends about it. Take it as a joke, or take it as you may, but to me I am taking it seriously with a lot of fun! Spread it to all your myspace.com friends, all your aim/yahoo/msn/other forum buddies, get it widely known!

Yes I know 9's was popular 5 years ago, but this is just a PERSONAL GOAL for myself and I am giving everybody the chance to interact with this online!

I thank you for all your time!

Old 04-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Hello to all DSM Fans!

interesting site..welcome aboard...[8D]

one question that i didnt ask you before...the talon on your page with the big front mount..is that yours?

Old 04-07-2006, 09:39 PM

Hahaha I love the site lol. Donate every where you look. If it helps thats awsome lol.

9s I dont think was a very popular 2G number to hit 1Gs there area few and EVOs do it on a regular basis non a days some even creeping on the 8s...so you say 4 banger if your AWD you got a chance with some big $$$$$$

Old 04-07-2006, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

interesting site..welcome aboard...[8D]

one question that i didnt ask you before...the talon on your page with the big front mount..is that yours?
Yep thats my baby. The red car was my old GST. Those are all pics of something in my life.

Emonz yep its AWD. Ever since I had the GST I was lusting for an AWD!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Old 04-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

how do you get 2 ACT 2900 clutch sets for only $350

Old 04-08-2006, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

how do you get 2 ACT 2900 clutch sets for only $350
$350 a piece. 1 came with the car, and one I bought like almost two years ago now, that one I bought has just been sitting there and have yet to even need it. Ya never know when ya clutch goes out on these cars though. My GST surprised me by going out in one day within the first three weeks I ever owned it. It was a stock clutch and I just replaced it with another stock. So I saved up enough money after that to just buy one for "just in case" measures.

Old 04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

well with that 2900 you shouldnt have any problems with the clutch going out. Those things are pretty damn good. And youll get quite a workout on your leg, haha. Even 350 a peice is a pretty good price for those too

Old 04-08-2006, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

well with that 2900 you shouldnt have any problems with the clutch going out. Those things are pretty damn good. And youll get quite a workout on your leg, haha. Even 350 a peice is a pretty good price for those too
I've been sort of interested in other cluthes which seem to have the same or better clamping power but with less force on the shift fork and pedal. I think it was the centerforce that I'm referring to. Its been a while since I looked into the details of clutches.

Old 04-12-2006, 05:33 AM

To all you guys who have been curious. I finally got around to doing more major editing of the website seeing as how I have been taking on a big(er) project of networking a 7 story beach side hotel with 10 rooms to each floor, 2 buildings each, anyways... I have added onto the site like I said, so just check it out for more details. I am still not done adding on to it, hopfully this will tell you guys that I'm not simply just looking for a hand out. I still have more that I want to put on helpmehit9s.com so just check it out! Thanks!

P.S. I'd like to correct my typo above. It's "clutches" sorry it was bothering me lol.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:03 AM

so you want US to donate YOU money so YOU can make YOUR car fast and not our own?

heh well that seems a little lop sided....