Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

HELP! I’VE BEEN RIPPED OFF!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Default HELP! I’VE BEEN RIPPED OFF!

We bought a pyle Dvd indash system from Autoronics.com. They have pulled the money out ofour account and wewere suposed to recieve the stero over a week ago. We have tried to get into contact with the company via phone and email and have not heard back from them. We thought they were a reputable company due to them being a yahoo store and advertising on epinions. We have since done some research and have found out that this is nothing new for this company. They have done this to several people and those that have gotten in contact with the owner could not get their money back.This was a big purchase for my wife and I. It was our birthday present to each other. If you have any advice please post. Please everyone beware of this company.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:46 AM

did you pay by paypal?</P>

if so i think you have some legal actions there... not too sure but might want to check</P>

if by check or credit card you can atleast prove that you had purchased an item but dont know if that will hold up</P>

talk to a lawyer and good luck</P>

Old 03-11-2004, 02:58 PM

had this problem with a body kit or 2.. I hate online F***S anyway, my credit card couldn't cancel the payment, but did take the charges off my account. credit insurance. they should be able to do that. otherwise paypal does have a legal action they can take for you. otherwise, get the address, drive out there, and pummel some ***!