Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Default I hate....

I thought this would be a fun thread. Think of a daily occurance that you hate.

I hate it when some one with a small compact car pulls all the way in a parking space and you think it is empty to you get there!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Default RE: I hate....

Lol, that happens a lot here. I hate that too.

I hate it when people in large vehicles can't stay in their parking spot. In other words, they are either to the left, right, too far forward, or too far back. When they park next to my car...note that I always park in the boonies...I love how those DAs park so close to my car and there's not another car next to them!
That's the other thing I hate. Do I warrant a "close parker" because I park away from everyone else?
What should I do in a situation like this? Slam my door on their vehicle or squeeze myself into my car?!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:05 PM

Motorcycles too. Pull halfway into a spot and lock up your brakes for those, lol..

Old 04-18-2007, 05:07 PM

"old people that leave their blinkers on for miles on end

Old 04-18-2007, 05:12 PM

L E F T L A N E D R I V E R S!!!! it's called the FAST land and the PASSING lane for a reason. if you aren't doing either of these DON'T BE THERE. and don't by the love of God, drive the same speed as the person in the right lane! ugh

Old 04-18-2007, 05:15 PM

I hate folks that speed through our housing area. The speed limit on base is 15mph through the housing area...because there are kids that play everywhere...it IS a family housing area. My son plays in the front yard a lot or the park down the street and these guys will just "fly" down the street at 25mph. Granted, that's not fast at all, but on a narrow street with kids around, it is.
I'd like to know where the hell they have to go in our little neighborhood in such a rush?!! They better hope they don't hit a child because they running late for work...that's their own damn fault for being late in the first place.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

L E F T L A N E D R I V E R S!!!! it's called the FAST land and the PASSING lane for a reason. if you aren't doing either of these DON'T BE THERE. and don't by the love of God, drive the same speed as the person in the right lane! ugh
Once you're able to pass them, drop a gear and blow off next to their window! . I've had such gratification from doing that, LMAO. It's like being passed by a semi as they blow off at ya, lol. It scares the crap out of me! Those damn semis are loud.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

i hate when you get in line at the food market and the person in front of you has a carrage full of food, yet you only have 3 item, and they dont let you go. Also when that is the only lane you can go in and there is no "20 items or less" line. (happened to me last night)

Old 04-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Administrator

i hate the douchebag with the scion tC who does a 7000 rpm clutch drop in front of my house EVERY time he comes by...im never impressed. we have quite a few douchebag kids in crappy cars who do that...

Old 04-18-2007, 05:28 PM

I think that same guy must have a vacation house near mine Patrick, lol

Quick Reply: I hate....